Changes for Aints - speculation for 2020 round 12

Blitz scapegoat?

1 Like

Not sure you can be a ā€˜scape goatā€™ if youā€™ve been playing at 90% useless for the season.

But Tippa can definitely fit that roleā€¦ saying that.

TIPPA SYMBOLISES EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THIS TEAM. MUST HAVE PICTURES. NO HEART. IM DONE. REMEMBER WHEN XAVIER APOLOGISED FOR A TWEET?!

nah doesnā€™t workā€¦ doesnā€™t roll off the tongue as well.

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to see someone new get a game.

1 Like

Iā€™m available. And its my birthday tomorrow, get me IN.

10 Likes

Kicking goals!

In case you donā€™t get the call up , lets hope we can get a win for your birthday. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Whenā€™s this team announced? Normally you have to go through the charade of naming a team about two weeks beforehand. Weā€™re about 24 hours out, and stillā€¦ cricketsā€¦

6:30 tonight I think

Iā€™m pretty sick of hearing about injuries as an excuse.

If you have only been able to get 15 of the best 22 out on the park for the last 10 yearsā€¦ you give up your right to use injuries an excuse.

4 Likes

but itā€™s such an easy defence to con the deluded and gullible.
itā€™s also the easiest way to continue to sell hope, oh but if we only had our best team out on the park, weā€™d be superstars.

itā€™s the best gift that keeps on giving. it takes away all the blame and gives you the best defence to never having to get better.

2 Likes

Cahill got games after he played scratch matches didnā€™t heā€¦?

It is time to throw caution to the wind and pull a rabbit out of the hat.
No point being conservative doing the same crap and expecting a different result.

If I were the selection committee Draper, Stewart and Crauford would all play.

Crauford is a massive talent. I donā€™t give a flying fark where he played before. Right now he is playing against AFL defenders now, taking contested marks and diving marks, tackling and kicking goals.

People donā€™t get that there are many pathways to get to the AFL beyond the TAC cup. Plenty of guns come from outside of this pathway.

The guy is an elite athlete with mind blowing skills for a bloke of his size. Before footy he was almost an Olympic swimmer. He takes speccies , loves to take a contested mark and kicks short pass darts. His tap ruck work is very good & he follows up at ground level. He also tackles.

Iā€™ve seen him pick up the ball on his toes whilst still in motion similar to Mcgrath.

Guys his size should not be able to do that.

At 22 and 204cm, over 100KG doing what he does in those practice matches shows me he is well and truly ready.

He will be on our list next year and it wonā€™t take you long to like him if you donā€™t already :slight_smile:

ULEASH HANK

6 Likes

I mean - I donā€™t want to be picky, here - but you ainā€™t pulling rabbits out of a hat without lots of planning and practice. Try it - itā€™s quite difficult, especially if you want to look magical, like. Even kids are pretty alert these days. No easy fooling them, no sir. So, if itā€™s magicianship youā€™re looking to get into, I would recommend studying the field quite thoroughly first, and then spending years practicing and perfecting your routines, to save yourself any potential embarrassment. Nothing worse than having a four year old smartarse point and laugh at you, particularly when not in jest. So yeah.

8 Likes

Last thing you want to do is celebrate a milestone during an Essendon game.

2 Likes

[/quote]

i remember it.
ā€¦, I then had so many people saying i was right in the game day thread
[/quote]

Mystery solved.
Youā€™re Donald Trump arenā€™t you?

2 Likes

You have sold him to me . Maybe email the club ?

ā€œThe Game is going to be greatā€
ā€œIn fact I think we will have a terrific Gameā€
ā€œ youā€™re going to love the team we put on the parkā€
Its probably the best team weā€™ve ever put on the parkā€
ā€œYouā€™re going to get tired of winningā€

2 Likes

I think with DKP itā€™s more like;
Woosha is nasty, very very nasty
I donā€™t think Zaharakis is even eligible to play, wasnā€™t he born in Greece?
Millions of people agree with me, you should see the crowd at my posts.
Fake news!!!
And,
Can I have a statue of myself outside Windy Hill?

1 Like

Agreed mate