Changes for ANZAC Day vs Pies

Collingwood supporter?

1 Like

Trust me he’s a star, as a youngster he was very raw, but as he matured he became one of your best vfl defenders, also remember Walla was overlooked in two drafts as well and look how he turned out

2 Likes

Lolz nah… just bridezilla

1 Like

we are going to smack these losers in to oblivion.

2 Likes
Essendon FC‏ @EssendonFC Woosha: "James Stewart, Ben McNiece have been a chance to play for a few weeks, so is Francis."

Essendon FC‏ @EssendonFC
Woosha: “Hooker is a forward”

Mason Cox to kick 22.

4 Likes

GET ON US FIR THE FLOG

■■■■■■■ hell woosha stop teasing us and release them!, also Woosha ■■■■■■■ PUT Hooker back in his spot as a ■■■■■■■ ALL AUSTRALIAN DEFENDER!!!

1 Like

When is the final team announced? Sunday night?

It’s all mind games before selection. Chances are we bring in Stewy who is named on bench. Hooksy will be named FF but then start back. I think if Hurls can come good however I’d persist with Hooks forward for now. We aren’t winning a flag this year so try things. Hooks coming of no preseason really, or practice games so I expect him to get his touch back soon

apart from every session from Nov- Mid Jan when he had the hamstring…

As much as I think hooker may be suited better back their not going to abandon the plan of him playing forward after two losses. He looked really dangerous round 1. Give it a few more weeks yet

I reckon they will give Stewart a go at the expense of Langford, and mcneice for McKenna

3 Likes

SEND
IN
THE
FRANG

1 Like

awesome track! never heard a live version of it!

so who’s in then; binary or finary?

1 Like

That or one of the underperforming senior mids gets the chop and Langford goes into mids rotation.

We definitely need a 3rd genuine marking target as Hooker just getting double teamed when JD leaves the arc. Pies and in particular Howe need to be kept accountable also. If it’s wet however Francis will be better than Stewart though.

McNeice deserves to come in. will be hard to displace as well IMO. Looked a class above in the VFL game on weekend. Only time I’ve seen him live mind you.

1 Like

oh my

IN: FRANCIS

(on extended bench)

You broke your a*se bone and kept going? Mincya. That’s not bad.

1 Like