Changes for ANZAC Day vs Pies

They’ve named 28 in the VFL team. Players get named in both squads very regularly — including, probably, McNeice in this case.

2 Likes

Daniel wells is named in the pies squad. Means nothing

Thanks DJR was unaware.

He’s helping us to be the underdog. Underdog is Essington repellant.

3 Likes

Summary of thread so far…

The sky is falling, the sky is falling! !:scream:
…hang on it’s only rain. …:unamused:
Rain?..The sky is falling, the sky is falling…

7 Likes
23 Likes

People already tearing each other apart on here and it’s still 5 days away before Sidebottom slots his fourth from the goal square.

17 Likes

Two key things IMO can read into the VFL squad is that Mitch Brown not named so will not be getting switched out for Hartley, and that Langford is not named so hasn’t been dropped either.

That means either Langford stays in his current role & thus neither Francis or Stewart gets picked.

Or one of our other mids is unlikely to play and Langford moves into mids rotation. I’m expecting that option, and it could well be one of a number of mids who performed poorly last week, even Jobe if he injured/ doesn’t come up from soreness.

Possibly…

IN: McNeice, Francis
OUT: McKenna (susp), Watson (soreness/inj)

Langford to get opportunity to show his wares in the guts. Francis to add aggression and x-factor to fwd line. McNeice to deliver laser passes off HBF.

1 Like

Or Langford rested which probably doesn’t make sense if a few players " had hit the wall"

I want Woosha to plaster this image all over the dressing rooms this week and grab players by the scruff and force them to stare at it.

8 Likes

Or this

8 Likes

Collingwood make me fkn sick

With our current circumstances, the build up, us being ■■■■ on Anzac Day forever, finally having a saga free team, just fkn everything, I cannot remember the last time I wanted a individual win this fkn bad

9 Likes

Same. Win this week then tank the rest of the year idk

6 Likes

His goals were a result of classic Essendon defending, when everyone tries to spoil the pack and no one waits at the ground. Iirc he cherrypicked two easy ones in the goal square, and kicked an incredibly arsey goal after somehow outmarking Hurley in the pocket.

Makes me sick how it seems like Sidebottom never has a farking opponent every ANZAC day

3 Likes

Ahhhhh!!!

Jake Brady’s afterparty be like.

4 Likes

More than some of the current EFC Board.

Mason Cox to kick 27

3 Likes

Wasn’t it Rd 1 vs hawthorn?

2 Likes

not in the weather that’s coming