Changes for ANZAC Day vs Pies

We will win it this week, only one change mcniece for connor. Expect a of change for melb the following week.
Frang, stewart and belly at a minimum.

I would like to see smack back in the team to go with luey. Just adds some real c u n t, that we are severly lacking. Langers is to soft at hf. You need to be prepared to smash packs, come off the line and go hard. Jesus eddie betts did it for a quarter.

I’m glad he’s gone, constantly putting the death sentence on up and coming players. Pr!ck.

:joy:

Why do you hate Watson and Stanton so much?

2 Likes

Anyone else hear that Francis and Stewart have been selected?

1 Like

Stewart has been in the squad last few weeks IIRC so no surprise there and I expect Francis would have been added in since his name has come up to be in the frame by Woosh.

How hard will he swing the axe however is the big question.

Change Wooshas’ approach. Go full Terry Wallace, get the boys fired up for this one…

1 Like

Go full ■■■■ head?

3 Likes

Tuesdays with Terry

WALLET

Where’s the team?

1 Like

I missed this game, what happened with the umpiring? Stats sheet looks like we got a lot more frees than them.

Depending who they replace, they will slow the tram down but will give us another target up front, providing the midfield can give them some supply.

Maybe Stewart can be that one who comes from no where and kicks a bag on anzac day.

1 Like

Would prefer another mid in the wet, would loved to have had Nash Holmes cracking in at the center bounce on Tuesday.

As much as I would love Franga to come in. I think Stewart has more runs on the board and woosha seems like a logical thinking coach.

I also love the irony of a collingwood father-son who they decided not to pick up in the draft come out on the biggest home and away stage and kick a bag!

4 Likes

Bring in Hartley and Stewart. Hartley to blanked their defenders and get BOG, Stewart to kick a bag.

2 Likes

THE
LIST
MANAGER

1 Like

Weather is gonna be crap again. Just select 22 players that get ball and kick ball.

Bird must come in surely then…

When does the team get announced?

5.30pm today