Changes for Carlscum

Edwards and Smack are done imo. no need for send off game, and no need to rookie. Use rookie spots on someone else.

Thank god this is the last game of the season 4 us. Go Bombers.
Who gives a rats about this years finals!

Apparently Cooney is playing… weird. I think last week was a good send off (got chaired off the ground by both teams as predicted etc etc) and it should be left at that.

I would like to see
Out: Stokes, Cooney
In: BJ, Francis

Apparently Cooney is playing.. weird. I think last week was a good send off (got chaired off the ground by both teams as predicted etc etc) and it should be left at that.

I would like to see

If Cooney does indeed play seniors, which would be very surprising, it may be more about keeping the VFL side solid.

I wanna see Long stand next to Silvagni all game just saying “my dad was better than your dad, and your dad was a ■■■■”

Apparently Cooney is playing.. weird. I think last week was a good send off (got chaired off the ground by both teams as predicted etc etc) and it should be left at that.

I would like to see

If Cooney does indeed play seniors, which would be very surprising, it may be more about keeping the VFL side solid.

He said on that video he shot at training that he might play this week as well.

I wouldn’t mind cooney playing one more, same for stokes

Just win it.

Let the remaining top ups in the team last gsme and retiree’s play.

Stokes was excellent last week, Cooney been good all year, Jamar can go out swinging.

Goddard can come in for Jerrett.

Win for the club & fans more important than further development of fringe players or those whose papers would be stamped IMO

I'd like to see Edwards get another game.

Can you post VFL reports then? They’re really appreciated by us interstaters :slight_smile:

W’re going to win this game.

Not sure why you wouldn’t give Edwards and Smack a chance to save their afl careers, it’s not out of the question that Brisbane could throw one of them a life line.

Francis is over his corked calf, freshened up. Must play!

Goddard ready too.

In: Francis, Goddard
Out: Cooney, Stokes

Not sure why you wouldn't give Edwards and Smack a chance to save their afl careers, it's not out of the question that Brisbane could throw one of them a life line.

They have had multiple chances and didn’t take them. They are done

Not sure why you wouldn't give Edwards and Smack a chance to save their afl careers, it's not out of the question that Brisbane could throw one of them a life line.

They have had multiple chances and didn’t take them. They are done

Sorry McQuade, have to go with Robbo on this one.
No more Edwards…enough is enough, and I’d rather see Jamar play angry, than another listless performance from Smack.
Which is all he has put forward all season in the 1’s !

Lol.

If the Top-ups r going to be given a thank you whatever, will that be stopping them from playing in the VFL???. It’s a worry.

Goddard for Stokes is probably all it needs to be.

In: One tray per quarter
Out: Fark Carlton