Changes for Carlscum

If the Top-ups r going to be given a thank you whatever, will that be stopping them from playing in the VFL????. It's a worry.

Woosha said today it wouldn’t be a top ups send of game and each player has to earn there place. Don’t think guys will be getting picked for sentiment.

Didn’t Woosha say today that Francis might be right to play, before adding a quick little “not seniors”, or did I mishear that?

No top ups bar Dea and Kelly please

Only Jamar on the proviso he goes out swinging

Didn't Woosha say today that Francis might be right to play, before adding a quick little "not seniors", or did I mishear that?

He definitely said that

Not sure why you wouldn't give Edwards and Smack a chance to save their afl careers, it's not out of the question that Brisbane could throw one of them a life line.

They have had multiple chances and didn’t take them. They are done

Sorry McQuade, have to go with Robbo on this one.
No more Edwards…enough is enough, and I’d rather see Jamar play angry, than another listless performance from Smack.
Which is all he has put forward all season in the 1’s !

Shaun McKernan
Personal information
Full name Shaun McKernan
Date of birth 1 September 1990 (age 25)
Original team(s) Calder Cannons (TAC Cup)
Draft No. 28, 2008 National Draft
Height/Weight 196 cm / 99 kg
Position(s) Forward / Ruckman
Club information
Current club Essendon
Number 44
Essendon
14 Games (9 goals)

Games
2016 - 5
Goals
2016 - 3

Crichton Medal Leaderboard 2015

Cale Hooker (456 votes)
Michael Hurley (402)
Dyson Heppell (360)
Zach Merrett (330)
Brendon Goddard (322)
Mark Baguley (318)
Brent Stanton (314)
Michael Hibberd (242)
Jake Melksham (136)
Shaun McKernan (120) - from 9-games of AFL football.

Considering Shaun has only played 5-games this year, for a total of 12-games with Essendon, considering his 10th placing in last year’s Crichton from just 9-games and his reasonable current form in the Magoos. I think you’re doing a great disservice to Shaun McKernan. I mean - you’re making this assertion from 5 only games he’s played this year.

True; Shaun may not make it onto the list next year, but if you believed some supporters, Roger Merrett wasn’t up to it, Kevin Walsh wasn’t up to it, Paul Salmon wasn’t up to it, Gary O’Donnell wasn’t up to it, Jobe Watson wasn’t up to it, Travis Colyer wasn’t up to it and reportedly, “The much maligned Bent Stanton” is still not up to it after 248-AFL games. Depending on who you ask.

I thank the stars up above that list retention and team selection is not done by the ‘supporters’.

Edit:
Oh, and according to some, Marty Gleeson can’t play and is ‘too timid’.

Ed Curnow ruled out with a knee injury. David, you are free to run, my child.

Curnow would have gone to Zac -Carlton has occasionally run two taggers - We’ll see what happens.

WATCH JAMAR GO.

Not sure why you wouldn't give Edwards and Smack a chance to save their afl careers, it's not out of the question that Brisbane could throw one of them a life line.

They have had multiple chances and didn’t take them. They are done

Sorry McQuade, have to go with Robbo on this one.
No more Edwards…enough is enough, and I’d rather see Jamar play angry, than another listless performance from Smack.
Which is all he has put forward all season in the 1’s !

Shaun McKernan
Personal information
Full name Shaun McKernan
Date of birth 1 September 1990 (age 25)
Original team(s) Calder Cannons (TAC Cup)
Draft No. 28, 2008 National Draft
Height/Weight 196 cm / 99 kg
Position(s) Forward / Ruckman
Club information
Current club Essendon
Number 44
Essendon
14 Games (9 goals)

Games
2016 - 5
Goals
2016 - 3

Crichton Medal Leaderboard 2015

Cale Hooker (456 votes)
Michael Hurley (402)
Dyson Heppell (360)
Zach Merrett (330)
Brendon Goddard (322)
Mark Baguley (318)
Brent Stanton (314)
Michael Hibberd (242)
Jake Melksham (136)
Shaun McKernan (120) - from 9-games of AFL football.

Considering Shaun has only played 5-games this year, for a total of 12-games with Essendon, considering his 10th placing in last year’s Crichton from just 9-games and his reasonable current form in the Magoos. I think you’re doing a great disservice to Shaun McKernan. I mean - you’re making this assertion from 5 only games he’s played this year.

True; Shaun may not make it onto the list next year, but if you believed some supporters, Roger Merrett wasn’t up to it, Kevin Walsh wasn’t up to it, Paul Salmon wasn’t up to it, Gary O’Donnell wasn’t up to it, Jobe Watson wasn’t up to it, Travis Colyer wasn’t up to it and reportedly, “The much maligned Bent Stanton” is still not up to it after 248-AFL games. Depending on who you ask.

I thank the stars up above that list retention and team selection is not done by the ‘supporters’.

Edit:
Oh, and according to some, Marty Gleeson can’t play and is ‘too timid’.

Its attitude to perform than their performance.
Look at how Hams, Ambrose, Gleeson have played in comparison to Edwards, Dempsey, Mckernan and to some extent Cooney and Ashby.
I wouldn’t have any of the later players playing in team along side a guy like Hartley the man is all heart and supporters agree those guys have run their course.
Cheers

In: Goddard
Out: Stokes

Lol.

I guess there are people that see the best in their players and want them to have every opportunity to make it and then there are people like you that don’t give a $hit.

out: cooney
In: Hams

It’s amazing how much I love the big Russian Jamar.

Must be the fact he got reported for telling an umpire to GAGF!

Sign him up.

No top ups bar Dea and Kelly please

Only Jamar on the proviso he goes out swinging

Only, I think he want`s a crack at a VFL Premiership medal, in which case he should save the swinging for the final bout.

THE BIG RUSSIAN. MONSTERING. WATCH HIM GO.

Zaha reading the news: antoniobanderascomputer.gif

It’ll be great to end the season just like it started, with a ‘meaningless’ win against fark carlton.

No win against FCFC is “meaningless”.

Lol.

I guess there are people that see the best in their players and want them to have every opportunity to make it and then there are people like you that don’t give a $hit.

Nah was just laughing at you because that post was delusional, that's all.
No win against FCFC is "meaningless".

Yeah, that’s why I wrote " ‘meaningless’ ". The win in February was awesome, and this Sunday will be too.