Changes for crows - speculation

Extended bench tonight so you’d think Draper, Stewart and Bellchambers will all be named.

You’re obviously a youngster who hasn’t been old enough to experience most of the last 15 years.

3 Likes

Nah mate been around for a while but I refuse to believe we are ■■■■. I also like to punish myself.

hahahahhahah fmd when are people going to realise that draper ain’t playing.

HE IS NOT READY

ANNOUNCE BELLCHAMBERS

1 Like

I will back track on that one

What I should have said is Talia, Laird and Doedee are still strong as defensive players. But rest of their backline not so much.

Those 3 could all do jobs on our best 3 fwds.

And we aren’t exactly packing much firepower at present

1 Like

Doedee is a very nice player. Reads the ball in flight well and can take plenty of intercept marks. The type of guy who tends to traditionally carve us up as we send our hack kicks inside 50.

1 Like

Lucky for us we don’t have 3 best forwards! Good luck coaching against that ya dirty Crows.

3 Likes

adelaide’s midfield would be better than ours if you rate the crouch brothers. i don’t. both are the two most overrated midfielders going aroumd

seedsman and Mackay (lol) are two of the biggest jobbers going around. seedsman is okay on his day, but geez Mackay is utter rubbish

i think our midfielder is far better, but it’s all speculative

2 Likes

I have tipped the Bombers this week but very, very nervous about this game.

And to think our ineptitude gifted this squib an ANZAC Day medal

What the? I think that is a million to one

1 Like

Maybe! Just assumed they’d name all their options on the extended bench, knowing they can cut it back tomorrow. Draper or TBC plus Stewart may be more realistic to be named.

It would be tough if Franga didn’t make the extended bench

Oh for sure. I wasn’t naming all the extended bench - assume BZT will be named.

Just thought the ruck options and Stewart would also get a mention too.

1 Like

T-minus 30mins til T-Bell blitz implosion

4 Likes

Yep it‘s going to happen

10 Likes

Philips (managed)

Eye twitch

2 Likes