Changes for crows - speculation

We had better hope they somehow knock off the Saints, because if they are still winless, this match has only one possible outcome.

2 Likes

Anyone who players in the pink part of the ground is in the firing line

6 Likes

Yep. All the focus should be on the mids and how badly they played

1 Like

He’s one of the few that can kick a goal or take a contested mark. He’s gotta stay!

In: Gleeson, Guelfi, Franics (if fit).
Out: Redman & 1.

Fantasia to start forward or he is out. We need his goal kicking prowess, and he makes Tippa more dangerous just by drawing another defender away from him. Hooker to start forward also, not when the game is dne and dusted.

Phillips must remain in, TBC will get slaughtered around the ground by Riley Bishop.

2 Likes

Guelfi should come in. He is a jobber but we need intensity and energy around the ball. That is his strong suit

Out: redman, hibberd,
In: Zerk, guelfi

Hooker goes forward, We desperately need a 2nd tall marking target.zerk takes his spot

6 Likes

I bet you never thought you’d be saying that.

When’s our scratch match, or was that what i watched tonight?

4 Likes

Out redman, zaka, mckernan

In Francis, cutler, Stewart

1 Like

can we bring Zerk in now please and thank you

7 Likes

Gibbs and the crouch brothers will destroy our mid field just you watch

Out:Smith… of starting in the centre square again. Side too small. Time bite the bullet and play a 2nd genuine marking tall forward. Neither are great forwards however the presence of having a Francis or Hooker would give the team some structure.
Im all for Stewart coming in, but from memory of the games he played while he was fully fit, he was more of a lead up tall.

2 Likes

Out: Townsend (rested), Hibberd (delisted)

In: Zerk, Guelfi.

Hooker forward.

9 Likes

Delisted.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

I haven’t seen 1 minute of tonight’s game yet, and I don’t need to.
Francis just has to get back in this team.
I don’t care what re-structuring needs to happen, just do it and get him back in the side.

Hooker probably only has 5-10 good games of football left.
We need to fashion some senior footy for Zerk this year also.

4 Likes

Nup not this time

We will be fine

If there is one thing you can bet everything on, it’s the Essendon Football Club’s redemption cycle.

Backs against the wall win the following week… then another bad loss in a fortnight.

1 Like

If some folks around here thought they had seen the script before, leading into this weeks game, then whoa boy get ready for next week.

This is all set up for a classic final act.

2 Likes

He said last year he wants to play more midfield this year, he has trimmed down and whenever moves up the ground more creates.

With a lack of tall forwards he gets wasted in the forward pocket and the ball gets kicked in long there and he is easily out sized.

1 Like

In: Francis, BZT, Guelfi, Cutler
Out: Redman, Townsend, Hibberd, Cahill

Hooker forward.
Phillips will be dominated by Reilly O’Brien again next week.

2 Likes