Changes for Dreamtime at the 'G

He wasn’t happy when Mitchell tried to knee him in the leg

1 Like

I think he’s been good too, but Ambrose comes straight in if he is fit.

I would think Hartley is first to be dropped out of the defenders.

I reckon that upsets the balance a bit.

I thought Myers was OK too…no-one dodgy, except Hartley’s first half. Got to cut out making umpires’ decisions easy.

4 Likes

I would only bring Ambrose in if Hurley is injured, and which ever one plays, stays on Riewoldt all night.

1 Like

Yep - given that and the fact Hook was one of the players the smug little **** directly made THAT gesture to a couple of years ago, I think Cale wanted to snap him in half

2 Likes

Hartley looks out of his depth every now and then but is vital to our structure. Did some nice things in the second half when the team needed him. Stays in. No changes unless really needed.

Parish to be rested and Langford in is a possibility but I’d stay with the current line up.

no changes for mine.

Would be nice to have Ambrose but we don’t so no changes.

No changes unless they are super confident about Ambrose being 100% ready. Hartley was quite good today but Ambrose was unbelievable before his injury so gets a game ahead of him if fit. Fingers crossed Hurley and Hooker are fine.

1 Like

Why would Parish need a rest?

12 Likes

Had Colyer and McKenna out of the side at quarter time.
By the end, only Colyer.
Hartley did pretty well on last year’s Coleman medalist. I don’t know how you guys rate Kennedy, but I rate him pretty highly.

I don’t know if Long is an option, but him in for Colyer would be my only change.
Win/win, imo.

1 Like

No farking changes

2 Likes

No changes for now. Myers will benefit from time in the firsts, and Hartley’s games are getting better. Great to see Zaka put two good games in back to back

No rest needed, stays in for mine.

Zero. We just farked up a top 4 team. Zeroist zero that ever zeroed.

6 Likes

if it aint coke, don’t fix it.

Out: McKenna (oops wrong week)

6 Likes

So excited for next week.

How’s Rance gonna go just trying to scrag players, and play from behind? Well, gonna get his ■■■■ handed to him next week I reckon. While at the other end Hurley is gonna go about his business as usual.

3 Likes

Reckon we’re a show of going into the bye with 7/4