Changes for Fremantle

Bring in Hobbsy for Snello, easy breezy

Out Ham Snelling
In Francis Smith

1 Like

No he most definitely did not. But idiots gonna idiot.

7 Likes

Let’s be honest, he isn’t getting dropped if he had only 2 touches.
I thought he was pretty poor again today. Not clean by hand and fumbled a lot and his kicking is still a massive concern. Looked like he was running in concrete at times today and played a very unaccountable game IMO

7 Likes

Heppell was okay today, and most certainly wont get dropped.

I am concerned by the amount of marks he is dropping that he would have taken in years past.

6 Likes

Confidence has a lot to do with that, and that’s way down across the board. Lot of blokes dropped uncontested marks you’d expect them to take.

Yeah and that explains a looot of the ball movement issues too.

I reckon we’ll open Freo up, 6-8 goals.

2 Likes

He had such safe hands prior to this year.
I hope it returns, but i fear his lack of confidence due to the gradual degradation of his body means it wont.

2 Likes

How the fark do you change the dark background with white writing to white background with black writing?

This is driving me nuts.

10 Likes

Why would you want Ham to play over Cutler???

1 Like

12 Likes

Out: Ham
In : Anyone. Literally anyone.

5 Likes

Nope

Pretty sure it was concussion so he’ll be back next week

1 Like

But Ham isn’t even option when he’s out there

1 Like

Thanks so much

1 Like

Kicking was fine today for me. Cant remember a poor kick tbh. His hands are a worry… missed a few gettable marks and not overly clean below his knees. Thought he was solid though.

Ham has played 24 of the last 27 games and i have no idea why. Thats more my concern

14 Likes

Guess I’m looking for an upgrade on Heppell.

The club will never genuinely move forward until it’s willing to make the tough calls.

I’m not a stats man really I thought he was ok, but nothing special. Certainly his stats show he was better than I thought.

Oh well, I don’t want mediocrity and he has been that for the bulk of the year….
Today was an okish game by him. But he is captain so his pass mark should be higher.

He can have another week as we won, but when we lose and he plays poorly, he simply needs to fall on his sword for the benefit of the club long term. It has come to that really.
Or maybe unburden him from the captaincy and give it to McGrath or Merrett or Ridley.

Selection has been puzzling all year, so I wouldn’t be surprised by anything.

Changes:
Smith for Snelling (inj)
Tippa for Wanganeen (Tippa - 2 weeks in VFL played well)
Cox for Ham (gives more flexibility)
Cutler (Sub)
Hobbs? Was he injured or Covid protocols?

1 Like