Changes for Freo

begley ahead of redman I reckon

out: J. Worsfold
in: M. Knights

could see him RKOā€™ing sandilands.

I donā€™t fkg get it. why are people dropping the kids and continuing the the utterly disappointing senior players.

2 Likes

Redman is struggling to impact at VFL level. For some reason the club saw it fit to extend his contract after 10 minutes at the club, so his spot on the list is safe.

1 Like

This happens far too much at Essendon.

1 Like

WA Bomber members/fans - Iā€™m looking at buying a couple tickets for the game. From memory, block 341 and 342 are for Bomber members/fans. Is this correct? Because there are heaps of seats available in that section.

The VIC

2 Likes

out:gash
in:gash

One of the problems today was there was zero chemistry in the midfield and the backline so Iā€™m not sure having half a dozen changes will change much. Iā€™d go with only a few changes and a quiet word during the week to a few players.
Changes;
Watson->Myers
Brown->Hartley

Quiet word;
Gleeson
Zaka

Also, if they insist on playing Gleeson on the wing just bring in Mutch.

2 Likes

Francis would be really found out on the big ground over there.
With his current fitness, heā€™d be a massive risk.

Yep, lets make a statement and drop Joe. Fark me.
Footy IQ on blitz at times bewildering

7 Likes

changes for the freo game! out John Worsfold, and his game plan. Joe Watson should call time on his career

Reckon we might need to a lose a back flanker or 3. Going into the Melbourne game, we had Gleeson, McKenna, McNiece, McGrath, Dea and Baguley. If Kelly comes back, thatā€™s 7 small/medium defenders. Wouldnā€™t bother with Jobe or Bobcat at Subi. Hartley is probably necessary with Brown and Ambrose going down, not that heā€™s been banging down the door in the VFL. Bellchambers or Leuenberger or both or neither, who gives a ā– ā– ā– ā– . Really not looking forward to getting pumped by those purple flogs.

1 Like

Underrated post.

2 Likes

Embrace the peaks & show your support in the troughs, we knew this was coming in 17.

Stop farkin melting.

6 Likes

Move McGrath to the midfield solves one of the problems.

By a long way. Redman has been ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  in the VFLā€¦unfortunately

In: Myers, Bird, Hartley, Kelly, Stewart & Leuenberger
Out: Jobe (rested), Parish (rested), McNeice, Bellchambers, Brown & McKenna

B: Baguley Hurley Dea
HB: McGrath Hartley Kelly
C: Zaharakis Myers Goddard
HF: Colyer Daniher Tippa
F: Stewart Hooker Fantasia
R: Leuenberger Heppell Zerrett

I/C: Howlett, Gleeson, Bird & Green

I wanna know which blitzer this is.

Subterfuge!