Changes for Freo

Talking Carlton member guaranteed

1 Like

What about Jobe Daniher?

2 Likes

Fremantle to get out to a 4 goal lead with us chasing tail all game and then lose by 40 points.

Seen it all before and nothing will make me change that view.

2 Likes

Gotta be:

FB: Baguley Hurley McGrath
HB: Walla HOOKER Kelly
C: Colyer Myers Zaharakis
HF: Francis Daniher Langford
FF: Fantasia Stewart Green
FOL: Luey Zerrett Heppell
I/C: Parish, Goddard, Hocking, Bellcho

INS: Kelly, Myers, Francis, Langford, Stewart, Luey, Hocking

Why are we resting parish? He’s like 19, young, fit and healthy

5 Likes

Out: everyone
In: everyone else

Realistically? Myers & Bird deserve to be rewarded. One of Francis or Langford probably required. Hartley in if Ambrose doesn’t come up and in for Brown if he does. Pops comes back in for Dea. Maybe Mutch is in the mix. That’s a looooot of changes. Also I have no idea from here.

2 Likes

I’m so fkn depressed I have to go. City end. Looking into the sun. Kersten kicks the first from 65. 10 goal loss. You know it.

Bird? Myers? Hocking? Luey? Kelly? The same old fkn plodders who won’t be apart of our next finals campaign. Not interested in the slightest of any of them ins

Bring in mutch, Francis. That would be something to look forward to. Banish zaharakis, Gleeson out of the senior side forever is about all I can think of

Depressing that we are at full strength and insipid. So fkn angry

8 Likes

Wouldn’t call Myers a plodder…understand what you mean for the rest but Kelly will play his 300th against Geelong and yeah besides he’s definitely not a plodder either

Yeah

We rested 4 blokes and had a late change the day before the game. Fair way off full strength.

1 Like

Haven’t had a home game against Freo since 2010. This comp is seriously effed up.

13 Likes

play the kids . put a line through this year.

positives

at least barlow wont have 35 and 3

i kinda meant going into freo we have a full list to choose from but I don’t think it’ll make a difference.
Whatever way ya look at it, we are a 10th - 14th team. Again.

3 Likes

That is absolute frigging garbage.

Yep. That is about the mark IMO.

It’s a deadset joke, and they think that tacking on a Round 23 fixture at Etihad at the end of the season will make up for it LOL

1 Like

Out (Forever): Zaka, Gleeson, TBC

Out (1 game) Jobe, let him have a week off footy (no vfl)

In: Bird, Leuey, Ambrose, Myers

Following week, drop McKenna for Kelly, Brown for Jobe

Dat’s a full strength EFC team.

1 Like

Zaka simply has to be dropped. To continually select him week after week when he offers 0 sets a terrible example for the rest of the team

4 Likes

And? It’s what I keep saying, the Hird side peaked about 2014-15, on the way down since and Saga and the missed draft picks and suspensions made the fall even harder. We were wooden spooners last year even with another side trying to tank from round 1.
We had 10 blokes coming back in, 2 of whom are ancient, another 4 of whom are bog average- and they’re all massively short of touch and match fitness.

All of which boils down to:
What else did you expect? We’re a big pile of average with a big question mark on top of that.

You’re seriously the worst culprit for talking us up like we’ll win the flag then cracking a big teary when that doesn’t happen.

2 Likes

Yeah, and?

2 Likes

Wait till we beat freo, il have no shirt on at THE VIC and booking another trip over

13 Likes