Changes for Freo

If we bring in all the guys that were screamed at and called to be ommited a few weeks ago, at least we’ll just be able to cut/paste it all again after Freo :slight_smile:

See - I have a positive for everything.

3 Likes

In: Leuenberger, Francis, Kelly, Hartley
Out: Bellchambers, Howlett, McKenna, Brown

I really want to see Hooker go back & Stewart come in to show what he’s got. Was recruited as a key forward, yet we want to make our AA Full Back into a forward?? I’m realistic enough to know we will be stubborn enough to persist with Hooker as a forward so not indulging in that thought in my changes.

2 Likes

Nice try.

Good question. The answer changes each week depending on opposition I think. But Hartley must have run over Woosha’s dog. Stewart has consistently done well in the 2s by all accounts. Smack offers more than luey and Beachcomber in my opinion and on form. I would have had Myers straight in but can understand holding him back.

McKenna straight back in amazed me.

Hartley…sent back to work on specific elements. Hasn’t achieved that yet.
Stewart… has showed a bit… but not enough, especially against VFL defenders.
Smack… provides a bit around the ground and at stoppages, gives away too many frees, not up to rucking, not up to ffding.
Myers… almost certain to be included this week after being given a few runs in the 2’s.

2 Likes

So, Myers for Jobe?

1 Like

Yeah, but what about Bob Stetson?

2 Likes

In: The Anzac day squad.

Ffs we played ok less than a week ago.

Going to make sure I do a full load of washing before the game as unloading the dishwasher will most likely be the exciting to happen all afternoon.

Dockers by 85 points.
(shitney fc 5-0)

I HATE SUNDAYS.

2 Likes

Fremantle are a steaming pile of fkn sh-t.

Still tipping them to win and win well though.

3 Likes

Sunday twilight at Subi = Dwaaaayne Russell and Gerrard Healy commentating

15 Likes

Please tell me no Basil…

Who have the BRING HIM IN crew got left these days?
I reckon FRIDGE Begley is about the only shiny new non vanilla player left who hasn’t had a run.

1 Like

Literally the perfect game. That awkward dusk-time, Basil going HAM and getting the commentary totally wrong. And the Freo fans getting up and about as they romp us by 10 goals to ensure a fresh dose of football depression as you fill time in for the remainder of your Sunday before Monday rolls around.

8 Likes

One of those rare games where the game is over by half way through the 3rd qtr and the commentators pull up stumps on actually calling the game and just talk about general crap.

2 Likes

RIDLEY.

With half a back he’ll come in out of nowhere and kick 6!!!

6 metres, then crumble like a Jenga set and blow away in the wind.

Yep you can see it panning out like the last 3 or so losses against them…

They pull ridiculous **** goals left right and centre and by quarter time it’s some lol-worthy score like 48-9, we get on a run a bit in the second half but all it really does is bring a 12 goal defeat back to 8

1 Like

Stewart, Myers,Kelly.

Outs: Howlett,Brown,someone else.

I’d send Hooker back, we are going to get smashed in the guts, we should have our AA twin towers down back.

And back JD in to kick straight.

Some say he is Gumbleton re-born.

That’s right princess, I’m a week to week proposition