Changes for JLT round 5 (Melbourne) - it’s here, go nuts

Personally reckon Guelfi isn’t upto it. Geez he panics

1 Like

But didn’t he play back most of last year? I think you’re definitely on to something though about playing him in Bags position.

He’s no world beater but we aren’t doing him any favours at the moment

And Peter Jackson

1 Like

His genuine attack at the contest, papers over a lot of cracks.

1 Like

He’s exactly the type of player we persist with for about 6 years too long

He’s hard, but that’s about it. The rest of his game is VFL level. Not good enough, imo

1 Like

Yep and when you play him in defence he second guesses that instinct.

1 Like

If zaka is still in the team come Thursday night, I’m not turning up.

I don’t care about getting beaten, I will still rock up. At least show me you are legit about playing players who actually give maximum effort at all times

3 Likes

Fair enough. I’d move on others ahead of him (Myers bags) and we are waiting on others to get fit (Gleeson, Redman, Begley lav spring to mind). Guess you could give Mutch and Clarke another swing at it.

1 Like

Out: Zaharakis, Bellchambers, Disappointment

In: Draper, Ridley, Hope

I don’t think he did no, I think he played higher up the ground. We certainly werent seeing him dragged back to the defensive goal square

1 Like

Oh yeah, dont get me wrong. I’d drop 5-6 before him and who knows, maybe in a good team he could become a role player. But I doubt it. Certainly shouldn’t be the first to be dropped though

I guess I’ll get my a** up to the top of the Southern, sit there with my arms crossed thinking how much I hate my own football club, then boot at 3 qtr time when we’re 12 goals down.

16 Likes

Why even go? Save yourself the trouble.

1 Like

OUT: Myers, Bags, Tippa
IN: Clarke, Ridley, Laverde

Same reason Ive still fronted the last 15 years…

HABIT

6 Likes

Tippa and Bags have been rubbish, but I’d hate being a small forward in that team atm. With so few forward entries and bad kicking, it’s close to impossible.

1 Like

Yeah, well I’m done.
I cant cancel flights or accommodation for Easter and ANZAC Day so I’ll just have to find something else to do as I won’t be attending another game whilst Worsfold is at the club

1 Like

melbourne comedy festival for part of it.

Isn’t that watching us?

1 Like