Changes for Last week of suffering v Ninthmond

GO THE KNUCKLE!
Kill these ■■■■■!!

1 Like

Out: AFL
In: NFL

1 Like

I mean this sincerely…

I hope it is an absolute farking massacre.

1 Like

Give Hurley a farewell game. Hope get injures Lynch on the way out

In: Me at Rod Laver watching Kiss
Out: care factor

should just say at the team meeting tomorrow “honestly, who actually wants to play on saturday?” and just pick whoever puts their hand up.

not sure what to do about the last 9 spots though.

7 Likes

Local footy style - coach can do a ringaround to ex-teammates on Saturday morning to ask if they want a kick.

4 Likes

This will be another belting i urge people not to go save your selves the heart ache and money.

1 Like

I’d bring in Menzies, Francis, Phillips, Hobbs
for Kelly, Hind, Mass & Bryan.

1 Like

I would love a final round humiliation like this.

FINISH US

I’d love to see a final round humiliation, too - but inflicted by us upon Richmond.

But as that won’t happen, let’s have fun with the new and the old. Seven changes. Some out because they played abysmally and others because we need to give some young blokes a chance. Langford out for Hurley might seem a bit hard to some, but it’s to give Hurls a farewell match in case he doesn’t come back next year - and apart from his goal Langford did sfa.

We can’t perform worse than today’s (lack of) effort; we might even win; pigs might take wing.

OUT: Hind - Kelly - Durham - Parish - Stringer - Langford - Bryan

Lord in for Hind
McDonagh in for Kelly
Menzie in for Durham
Hird in for Parish
Voss in for Stringer
Hurley in for Langford
Phillips in for Bryan

2 Likes

It’s going to be a shredding next week and we are going to sit though it, accept it, the players will go on holidays satisfyed the season is done.

1 Like

Actually, they might turn up for this last match — especially if they’re told their continued selection for Essendon next year will be on the line…

Won’t it be pick 3?

The club is gutless no one is on notice.

2 Likes

Time for EFC to take the heat off this week. Maybe announce contract extensions for Heppell, Francis, Ham and Hurley so as to placate the ignorant masses.

2 Likes

Out: Heppell( just do it, enough is enough), stringer( until he can get fit and perform basic skills he stays out)Langford.p( he had 6 touches halfway through the last qtr), Laverde

In: Voss,Menzie, Hobbs ,Hurley

Tell Hurley that if he wants a farewell game he can be the sub. If he doesn’t like it, he can play VFL instead.

McDonagh tore his hamstring today in the VFL

1 Like

Shyte ! Poor bugger. He’ll be out for good.

1 Like

Pick 3 before a bid on Ashcroft but it’s almost certain that the bid comes before then which pushes pick 3 out to pick 4.

I’d be gobsmacked if GWS beat Freo though tbh with what Freo have to play for and how banged up GWS are.