Changes for Melbourne - discussion and speculation

Some hard calls on TBC.

2 Likes

Re watching 2nd half.

Didn’t realise the Taylor 50 was against Frang. Not good.

1 Like

Rested? Because the gap between round 1 and 2 wasn’t enough time to rest.

in - Orazio, Ambrose, Phillips, McKenna

out - Snelling, Francis, Bellchambers, guelfi

guelfi is unlucky. he’s good, but McKenna is better. i think they will give zaka another week. you don’t make 5 changes to a winning team, imo. I’d probably be surprised if there was even 4, but the changes i listed make sense to me anyway

2 Likes

who the fk am i kidding, they will never drop bellchambers

5 Likes

Redman won’t even get a fine…

4 Likes

In McKenna, Fantasia

Out ; Zaka langford

Hope so,luv him.

Zaka hasn’t been omitted since his first year I believe, would be a shock to the system if he got dropped now

Not only warranted,but also the perfect opportunity for Truck to make a statement.

1 Like

Let’s not kill off Cale Hooker just yet, he was good tonight and offers us some real flexibility.

Out Zaha, Snelling
In Hams, Fantasia (if ready)

2 Likes

Zaharakis for Ham or Fantasia if he’s fit. Nobody deserves to be dropped on that performance.

1 Like

4 changes to a side that won at the SCG for the first time since 09, WOB is cooked!

3 Likes

Saad Hurley Ambrose
Ridley hooker McKenna
Merrett PARISH Cutler
Smith Stewart stringer
Tippa smack Raz
Phillips McGrath shiel
Heppell Francis Langford redman

In: Phillips ( more mobile against gawn)
Stewart ( need another mobile tall forward)
Raz
McKenna
Ambrose

Out: Townsend (ankle) guelfi zaka bellcho smelling.

5 changes maybe to many after a win but the 5 players coming in outweigh the 5 going out.

Oh and notice I put Parish in the middle woosha

3 Likes

Out: Zaha, Snelling, TBC
In: Fanta, Hams, Phillips

Francis will be a decade long player, just needs to tone down the frees a bit, beat his man today easy…keep

1 Like

I’m curious on what planet people are dropping Snelling?

15 Likes

TBell has to go… but we know he won’t… I’d put Phillips as the first man in the squad to guarantee a starting spot… his work rate for a ruck man is top notch… but that’s just me. 2 rucks is a waste of a spot in these 10 mins quarters. We need runners…

I’d put Zaka as the man outside looking in, put in Fantasia if ready … I didn’t mind snelling but there’s players that’d do more.

1 Like

because he’s a fringe player who had a poor game and orazio is a better option with better upside. It’s the logical swap

4 Likes

A fit Fantasia is a significant upgrade and Snelling touched it 6 times tonight. If Fantasia isn’t right then I’d keep him in.

2 Likes

Gawn must be rolling on the floor laughing at Bellchambers today

7 Likes