In. Michael parish mckenna langford edwards
Out. Simpkin polkinghorne gwilt dea

Out: Whatever's in Daniher's head

In: A brain, into Daniher’s head

Pretty much describes the forward line.

Langford for Simpkin
Parish for Polkinghorne

Both pretty self explanatory.

I would also bring in Eades for Fanta’s position, move Fanta to the midfield and drop Crowley.

McKernan gets another week, not a huge fan of bringing in players for one week and dropping them.

If Redman has to go I wanna see Connor back in the team, I think we need to see what he’s made of. But Jackson probably the most deserving from the seconds.

Langford for Simpkin Parish for Polkinghorne

Both pretty self explanatory.

I would also bring in Eades for Fanta’s position, move Fanta to the midfield and drop Crowley.

McKernan gets another week, not a huge fan of bringing in players for one week and dropping them.

If Redman has to go I wanna see Connor back in the team, I think we need to see what he’s made of. But Jackson probably the most deserving from the seconds.

I wouldnt “drop” smack either but did you happen to see him limping everywhere from the 2nd qtr corked thigh/glute?
Doubt he will be 100%

Baguley hartley grima Kelly michael dempsey Tippa zaka fanta Langford daniher cooney Mckenna mckernan parish Leuey goddard z merrett Redman edwards bird crowley

Out. Simpkin polkinghorne gwilt dea

Missing an out?

These ■■■■■ will be 8-0 this time next week.

Baguley hartley grima Kelly michael dempsey Tippa zaka fanta Langford daniher cooney Mckenna mckernan brown Leuey goddard z merrett Redman edwards bird parish

Out. Simpkin polkinghorne gwilt dea crowley

so people want to bring in players who have been dropped already, cos they had one good game in the ressies, just so we can shuffle deckchairs and get the same results we have already ?

Jerret and mckenna may have played well in the ressies, but does anyone other than their blind optimistic fans think they have changed their game that much in the last 3 weeks, that bringing them in won’t yield similar results it already has ?

I actually don’t mind the jamar train of thought, no doubt we’ll get killed with it on the rebound, but considering the players going forward mostly just bomb it long and high, it should at least give us a better chance of creating a contest if a big lug is down there.

Out Daniher.

Out: Zaka, Zerrett. Looney, Goddard, Hartley, Tippa, Kelly, Joe…all rested

In: Who cares

In: Parish, Langford, Jerrett, Eades, Jamar
Out: Simpkin (inj), Polkinghorne, McKernan, Crowley, Redman

Although I’d like to see Redman stay in the team.

Jamar’s a goliath. Pump the ball long to him and have Eades at his feet. Danhiher can work up the ground on strict instructions to take the kick and not play on.

so people want to bring in players who have been dropped already, cos they had one good game in the ressies, just so we can shuffle deckchairs and get the same results we have already ?

Jerret and mckenna may have played well in the ressies, but does anyone other than their blind optimistic fans think they have changed their game that much in the last 3 weeks, that bringing them in won’t yield similar results it already has ?

I actually don’t mind the jamar train of thought, no doubt we’ll get killed with it on the rebound, but considering the players going forward mostly just bomb it long and high, it should at least give us a better chance of creating a contest if a big lug is down there.

So you’re saying once a player gets dropped then that’s it for them? Career over?

In: 2000 qualifying final DVD

We can’t play both Jamar and Loony. Both payers are absolute liabilities when played forward, and already the opposition are running the ball out of defense with minimal pressure.

Play all the kids, rest all the old blokes.

Save the old bloke for the games coming up to in Perth, both Freo and Eagles, let them suffer.

No changes for mine

The top ups are what they are.

It’s whats been served up by Kommer, Gleeson, Ambrose, J Merrett, McKernan and Daniher that should be of major concern. None have been in any way good enough - not a great sign for 2017.

We can't play both Jamar and Loony. Both payers are absolute liabilities when played forward, and already the opposition are running the ball out of defense with minimal pressure.

They do that already

In: 2000 qualifying final DVD

Watched some highlights on you tube last night from 2000 and man we were a goal scoring machine and the way we moved the ball was ridiculous.

Literally destroyed teams.