Changes for Roos

Yep. Now just has to grasp the opportunity

Thereā€™s only 2 options for where this game ends up.

We belt them by 13-15 goals or its full blown essington. Canā€™t see any middle ground.

12 Likes
1 Like

6 Likes

OUT: Bird, Green
IN: Watson, Lav

Pretty sure these are the changes but Iā€™m wrong about 99% of the time

3 Likes

Kinda feel the same way. Either weā€™re on and we click again and thereā€™s no catching us or weā€™re patchy and full of skill errors.

I would certainly rest Heppell.

This is the game to do it. I know we canā€™t take any team lightly, but if we are to have a real crack at finals we need a well rested fit Heppell.

OUT: Heppell, Green
IN: Watson, Laverde

Zerrett to captain.

How about we pick the best team to beat the Roos instead of making up reasons to drop established players for fanboi favourites?

We have very little margin for error to he ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  around.

11 Likes

What? Iā€™ve heard some cr@p on Blitz but this blows it all out of the water.

2 Likes

Ben loves making those kind of posts.

ziebell out for the Roos. geez if we canā€™t get up this weekā€¦

ITā€™S TIME

1 Like

Saw another source saying Goldstein may be dropped with Daw being the ruck option.

Cue for Dawā€™s breakout game. Much prefer him spudding it up in the forward line.

1 Like

For Shaun Edwards!

Iā€™d love to see Lav get a runā€¦ but just read that we havenā€™t won 3 games in a row since 2014ā€¦ fark that is depressing. I know we have all endured the tough times but that hammers home just what a dismal run it has been.

I think we shouldnā€™t underestimate them and need to pick a best side available. Having said that, Hepp does look like a he would benefit from a week off and I loved what Bird offered.

So Watson in for Hepp
and Lav in for Green

what does lav have to do with us not winning 3 in a row?

Anyone mentioning the ā€œTankā€ word yet.

Probably in the afl banned words department with Jab.

Not a thingā€¦ just a stream of unfiltered thoughts.

1 Like

Holy shitsnacks weā€™re going to get touched up by a club thatā€™s fkn tanking. Surely Roos are up to $4.00 now. Iā€™m not a gambling man but themā€™s some tasty odds.

1 Like