Changes for Sydney - who will make room for Myers

Fark me! We’re not going through a re-build! You want to potentially blood 3 new players in a must win game? In a team that includes 3 other players with less than 15 games experience each?

As apposed to keeping the status quo because thats yielded so much success already ?

Or next time we play a top team do you want Langford to still be the only viable candidate on paper that the coaches will use as depth ?

Nothing this year is a “must” win because we arent good enough ro be top 4 sp we arent going to be a contender.

Best start now trying ro find a better mix of players.

I know it wont happen, but oh well , lets bring in myers cos thats worked well so far across his career yay

It wont happen because it’s idiotic.

The season is seven rounds in and we’re tracking well. You’re ready to write the season off already? Good on you.

EFC has let him down - we should be 1-6

3 Likes

One? More like 3/4 overshadowed by a couple excellent performances. I don’t think they will i just think it would make a statement that a loved fan favorite such as tippa can get dropped.

looks like Clarke is in the frame to come in this week
Ins will most likely be Clarke and Fantasia and Myers.
Havent lost a game with Clarke yet.

1 Like

Did you watch the VFL Mynott deserves a chance.

4 Likes

Agree. I’d put him in for Guelfi this week.

I wasn’t calling your post idiotic by the way.

1 Like

I reckon we will make only 1 change this given TBC looks likely to get up - they’ll rest McGrath, given he pulled up with a sore knee, and bring in Myers. Although McGrath trained fine today (according to the report) and the scan was all clear, no point risking him off a 5 day break.

2 Likes

so no Fantasia then?

From the AFL website “… David Myers was managed last week so could also be in contention for the Essendon match committee …”

Is this a new off-field role for Myers!!! Wonder if he will select himself?

Myers could be out of the country and still be in contention from the match committee

1 Like

Season over if we lose.

I’d expect they would be very mindful of Belly now so he either misses completely off 5 day break and a bit banged up or Clarke comes in to give him bigger chop out.

Clarke as sole ruck vs Sinclair would be ok IMO

Not so quick- 3 easy games coming up after Sydney.

Spent way too long thinking you were talking about Dylan

2 Likes

McKenna Hurls Ambrose
Redman Hooker Saaaaaad

Stringer Joe Fanta
Tippa Francis Guelfi

Belly Shiel Hepp Merrett Smith Zaka Myers McGrath Parish Ridley

In Myers Fanta
Out Langford Bags

Ham next in line.

Sydney is one of the easy games I would have thought.

4 Likes