Changes for Sydney - who will make room for Myers

Yeah at the start of the season i had GWS, Melbourne, Collingwood, Geelong & Sydney as games we’d be going into as the underdog. If we end up 4-4 after this weekend it’s basically what i had as best case scenario. I had us with 13-14 wins and 6-8 on the ladder. Still tracking well.

Your wish has been granted.

2 Likes

They’re terrible. Looking at a wooden spoon IMO. Big problems.

1 Like

It’s the most confident i’ve felt about a game this season.

And nothing to do with ladder positions. Sydney are just cooked.

Probably could have aimed higher couldn’t I?

Also, source?

Hahaha, you get one!

Woosha said it in his press conference. Said he was ok to play VFL last weekend but they were conservative with him and just trained him instead so he’d be available for the Sydney game if they need him.

4 Likes

Hooker forward this week please. Francis back. Probably Clark in for tbell

Fingers crossed on Fanta.

3 Likes

Belly is fine. I think they’ll play both.

3 Likes

what about zak jones??
I hope someone buries him into to the scg turf

6 Likes

I have no idea how this is gonna play out and im concerned. On paper we should honestly win with relative ease similar to how Geelong beat us. Sydney play awful at the SCG.

However Sydney are gonna play absolutely desperate, which is what concerns me, i hope our players don’t take the approach they took to St Kilda with expecting a win and instead take the approach they did against North, where they knew they should destroy them and did just that.

Now for the ins/outs.

In: Myers, Raz, Begley, Clarke (If needed)
Out: Francis, Langford, Tippa, Belly (if needed)

1 Like

You really think they gonna drop tippa after one bad game. SMH

1 Like

Too much CHOOF

Papley would be nice 2. Have to say the most unlikable pair in the game hahah

1 Like

We quickly forget about the level of opposition we have faced soo far. Safe to say the 3 best sides in it that we have ran into. Draw should open up nicely now i agree tracking ok

2 Likes

Yep. And it’s nice to have Collingwood in round 23 as a bit of a reminder that football isn’t easy.

Exactly, nice tune up for our first final :+1:

Take 3

In: Gown (Debut), Myers, Mynott (Debut), Fantasia
Out: Bellchambers (managed), Smith (managed), Baguley (managed) langford (Ommitted to make room for Myers :frowning: )

B: Saad Hurley Ambrose
HB: Ridley Francis Redman
C: Merrett Heppell Zaharakis
HF: McDonald-Tipingwuti Gown McKenna
F: Stringer Hooker Fantasia
R: Daniher Parish Shiel
Int:, McGrath, Guelfi, Myers, Mynott

Emg: Ham, Mosquito, Hartley

Im doubtful with Fantasia so have named Mozzie as emergency just in case he is sick again/still.

McKenna forward to tag Lloyd as suggested in another thread

Daniher to have a break out game in the Ruck like Ryder on Anzac Day. He could probably slot them from the clearance.
Ambrose/Gown can be relief ruck :wink:

I love everyone’s optimism of our first year players but Gown and Mozzie are going to take some time. No way either will debut this year.

I do agree that they’ve impressed in the VFL so far

3 Likes

If Bellchambers out, its either Gown in or Hartley in IMO. Given our lack of ruck depth we need talls. But given SCG maybe we could just play with Hooker 1 out as the big kahuuna.

Clarke it will be if TBC out

2 Likes