Changes for Sydney - who will make room for Myers

Yeah fair call. I’m more upset now than last week.

They won’t win.

Essendon by 30.

1 Like

Myers? Seriously? Tried numerous times and found wanting.

1 Like

Where are all the threads?

1 Like

Aren’t you conflicted about this game?

Out: Belch, Franger, Langford, Baugley
In:Draper, Myer, Raz and dare i say it, Zac Clarke

Cos he’s had 5 ■■■■ games out of 7.

Myers might have helped with stoppage structure, which was found wanting a few times today

1 Like

Sydney have a good template from today to keep it closer than that and maybe snag a win. Our forward line is dysfunctional with too many of the wrong type out injured.

Good question, … did the Review Thread just Vanish then??

1 Like

Orazio won’t be back this week. His sore throat probably won’t be cleared up by then.

Langford is in massive danger, obviously. Quite a few today you could make a case for them to be dropped!

Swans are on the bottom so win or lose you can expect Zaharakis to play a better game.

A good week for a debut.

We need Orazio that is an understatement. Can play tall and can find space at the SCG

Fair enough. Tough game for him today with our talks flogged so comprehensively in the air

Stephanie or James?

no changes for mine.

6 Likes

Little bit. Although Essendon will win. They had a poor game today but as @Bomb_Doe pointed out elsewhere, when they have their act together they’re pretty good. Sydney will have moments but they can’t currently maintain enough pressure to stop a side like Essendon all game.

Any idea why that doesn’t seem to apply to Bags, who was better than Tippa both this week and last?

He can take the ball on the lead and play as a link up man.

He and Heppell are pretty important in doing that for us

Yep. Exactly what we missed today.

I want Mitch Brown back in the side quickly…where is our injury list? He must be close right?