Changes for Sydney - who will make room for Myers

Deserves the same grace period as Baguley. So like 6 rounds.

Sorry for losing access to my old account then I guess?

It’s ok to admit you can’t answer the question.
Take care.

I wasn’t calling for him to be dropped, just commenting that he isn’t playing as well as last year.

Gets you so far.
Is the talent there?

Absolutely. Its that defensive pressure that the side hasnt found that it did last year.

They have the grit and talent with the football. Perhaps could be a little sharper.

We did what Geelong did to us last year against them.

We have a lot of individual talent.

When is smack back?

A few weeks I think. Stewart is closest of our Forwards other than Raz.

Out: Guelfi, Baguley, Francis, Walla (need to make a statement)
In: Myers, Raz, Draper (if fit), Mynott

Play Langford forward. Give Stringer more midfield time.

Connor had a shocker today a real shocker.

3 Likes

He did, but he can still find the ball when he has a shocker, unlike some. If he can provide run and pressure, he’s worth persisting with. But yes, he was dreadful.

At 3-4 (100%) there is just no room for error anymore… but we delude ourselves every season that it’s going to be ‘different’ this time and we end up in the same mediocre position every time.

A short 5 day break, interstate trip, probable return of Franklin and the Swans needing a win on the Friday night stage to prove they aren’t a complete basket case has a bit of a recipe for disaster for this club. You would expect a club like Adelaide or Collingwood to go up there on Friday night and trust them to really put the Swans under pressure and come away with a win… you just can’t have that sort of faith with us. We will again make this look like one of the hardest games of the year when we have a huge talent advantage over Sydney at the moment.

Do not be fooled by Sydney’s ladder position this week.

13 Likes

Fixed.

Sometimes you get a gut feel and mine is Syd are due. It’s such a Danger game and must win.

Not too many changes needed bar Raz back in.

SCG not the ground for 2 Ruck so no to Draper unless T Bell ankle is cooked.

Clarke for Langford, someone for Raz.

And I’m over it.

Never again I’m buying the club’s pre season bullsht always the same shit every year.

We won the clearances and all Myers does is Hoof, can’t see how he would have helped at all.

Would like to see Mynott given a game this week instead of Bags

4 Likes

It’s about the quality of our clearances, and their clearances.

Our quality of clearances felt poor today, and theirs felt better.

It definitely takes no brains to persist with myers…

How bad was he. Like a dogs vomit on thick carpet bad.

1 Like

I’m not sure Myers is the answer if you’re after quality clearances.