Changes for Sydney - who will make room for Myers

Nothing surer than a ■■■■■■ loss up in Sydney next week. Will be a horrible, slippery Friday night game that we lose off the back of a sequence of horrendous mistakes. That little prick Papley to kick the sealer and 5 for the game.

1 Like

I watched Geelongs 1 percenters interrupting our run out of the backline and centre clearances and their quick Hawthorn like ball movement by foot to their very good 1 on 1 forwards…

We didnt have a forward like Hawkins, Ablett today or a midfielder like Kelly or Guthrie. And their back six were very very good.

Frustrating game. But frustration born out of playing a very well coached side. That was a smart clinical performance.

3 Likes

I hope we get put under the media blow torch again its the only time we seem to play well

Either would be a step up.

He’s a forward who’s had 4 scoreless - stress, score less, not goal-less - games, in our 4 losses.

He’s kicked 13 in the 3 wins.

And people are OK with that?

1 Like

Yep.
They’re a good unit, able to switch up to disrupt the other team without losing too much.

Question still remains how we can make up 6 goals on them.

Out: Zaka, Guelfi, Langford, Belcho (rest)
In: Mynott, Ham, Myers, Draper

Team struggles to kick goals. Drop our [edit] 2nd leading goal kicker. Nope - checks out.

He’s clearly struggling but still offers way more than Baguely. Do you disagree?

Defensive pressure.

I do.
Bags was better this week and better last week.

Tippa needs to narrow the gap between his best and worst games.
Currently it’s a chasm.

You know what you’re going to get with Bags.

3 Likes

Who else have we got to bring in that’s going to improve that?

Mossie, erm… spell TBC, bring back Myers?

OUT: MCKENNA

4 Likes

Because Blitzers don’t like Bags, even if he kicks three goals like he did a week or so ago… still don’t like him.
There’s a lot of players I would drop before him.

7 Likes

I’m 100% with you. He has been invisible the last 2 weeks.

With Raz out, all the focus has been on him and he isn’t dealing with it at all.

He will still provide pressure and tackling, but offensively he is struggling

Personally I wouldn’t drop either of bags or tippa. It’s the talks who are letting us down up forward. Thank goodness we have stringer

1 Like

Have you been running this club for the last 15 years by any chance? Ahh, the good honest “tryer”

I’ve been a big fan of Bags over the Journey but unfortunately he no longer seems to be able to offer anything we can’t get elsewhere.
Can you say the same about Tippa?

Team effort with good coaching.

1 Like

Shut ur ■■■■■ mouth.

Not having the best year is Mr Oirish

For the briefest second I thought you may have had a point, rather than been the 9167th copy of the same new account with the same very tired old hobby horse.

Have a nice evening.

1 Like

This club has to wake up and start blooding some of the kids in the magoo’s.

2 Likes