Changes for Sydney

Can we do a Wangaratta this week?

where is this sydney you speak of?

What this thread is telling me is that it'll be a great week to watch VFL.
It only took you 6 weeks.
What this thread is telling me is that it'll be a great week to watch VFL.
Why don't you rub in my stupidity in buying a really cheap flight?
At the moment the forecast is only a 20% chance for a shower on Saturday.

Expect that to be updated during the week to 100% for a thunderstorm. ■■■■■■ Sydney.

Does this mean you won’t be at the VFL game this week DJR??

Expect that to be updated during the week to 100% for a thunderstorm. ■■■■■■ Sydney.

Ans: I know, see above response!!

In: Redman, Grima, Kommer, Edwards, Bird
Out: Joe, Parish(rested), Simpkin, Stokes, Grimely

Out: Leuenberger (needs a spell), Parish (ditto), Stokes (hamstring), Grimley and Dea (omitted) In: Jamar, Grima, McKernan, Bird, Baguley

B: Baguley, Grima, Gwilt
HB: Dempsey, Hartley, Gleeson
C: Zaharakis, Cooney, Goddard
HF: Merrett, McKernan, McDonald-Tipungwuti
F: Fantasia, Daniher, Brown
R: Jamar, Crowley, Bird
Int: Polkinghorne, Langford, Kelly, Simpkin
Emerg: Parish, Redman, Eades

Leuenberger had a spell. It’s was in the last qtr of Sunday’s game, and while he was resting on the pine the Blues stacked on 4 quick goals. Then he came back on and helped us get quick goals. Absolutely vital member of our side!

I would really like to see McKernan in the team and playing on the ball. Not as the knock ruckman, but as a ruck-rover. He was consistently one of our best in the second half of last year. In that period he was playing as the knock ruckman, and although he wasn't winning many hitouts, his size, strength and desire won us a lot of the ball. Plus he can drift forward and kick a goal.

He was hopeless in round 1 played as a permanent forward and he’s apparently doing no better in that role in the twos. So let’s make use of the talent that he has, which is to get the ball around the ground and generally create a bit of havoc.

The other one is Eades. I’ve never seen him, but he’s reported to be special, and pacey, and we need some of that.

There’s any number who could be dropped to make way for those two. Preferably older, slower guys. You can never have too much pace.

Absolutely agree with this. Mckernan switched on brings aggression, speed and a little bit of insanity. It reduces the free run of opposition midfielders swarming out of the middle. His form in the twos has been underwhelming but this game could be really ugly if we don’t hit them hard. Give him another go I say.

Cant reward poor form tho. show it in the two’s first otherwise it sets a bad example.

He did kick 5 goals in a half before doing his ankle. His medium-term form isnt terrible.

I won’t be there for the VFL game against Geelong:

OUT - Wooden spoonless streak
IN - Pick # 1

Grima, Ambrose are a must, the big bodies of Syd will hurt the youngsters. Play Ambrose as a HFF/Mid.

Bring in a couple of small forwards for stokes and allow fanta to move up into the midfield. Eades and Redman.

Jamar or Mckernan to help with the ruck.

Grima, Ambrose are a must, the big bodies of Syd will hurt the youngsters. Play Ambrose as a HFF/Mid.

Bring in a couple of small forwards for stokes and allow fanta to move up into the midfield. Eades and Redman.

That’s 5/6 ins and 1 out.

I like it!

Can’t believe anyone wants Leuey rested, did anyone see how crap we were in the short time he went off on the last?
Yeah he fumbled a few times but why the hell are we giving the ball to him?
Brilliant tap work and If the ball went to ground I saw him have plenty of second efforts and get his knees dirty at the bottom of the packs. He has been one of our few big ticks for me.

I like it!

It’s our only hope!

Can't believe anyone wants Leuey rested, did anyone see how crap we were in the short time he went off on the last? Yeah he fumbled a few times but why the hell are we giving the ball to him? Brilliant tap work and If the ball went to ground I saw him have plenty of second efforts and get his knees dirty at the bottom of the packs. He has been one of our few big ticks for me.
He has a serious record of injuries, looked to lack sharpness yesterday and this is another short week - that's often when players ping something. I've got no problem with resting him from the odd interstate game, especially one like this (Bookies have us 18/1 - which is bit skinny for mine). I'd play Jamar and Michael to get some idea of whether they can perform in the ones. Leuy's been great but 6 in a row is a decent stretch for Leuy going on recent years, went down early in both 2012 and 2014 and missed the rest of the season, and he's already had achilles issues in the pre season- that's what got him in 2012. I've no problem with freshening him up every half dozen or so.

I like it!

It won’t be enough.

Buddy to kick 15!

Buddy 8.5.53 def Essendon 5.18.48

C’mon Aceman, that’s just ridiculous.

…as if we’re going to get a 23 shots at goal

fixed

Out: Stokes (hammy), Parish (rested), Dea, Grimley, Polkinghorn

In: Edwards, Jerrett, Grima, Baguley, McKernan

B: Baguley, Hartley, Gwilt
HB: Dempsey Grima Kelly
C: Fantasia Crowley Cooney
HF: Goddard McKernan Jerrett
F: Edwards Daniher Brown
R: Luenberger Zaharakis Zerrett
Int: Simpkin Tippa Langford Gleeson

Emg: McKenna, Dea, Polkinghorn

I won’t be there for the VFL game against Geelong:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d05f215b5f89b8c243141ef98b64ebef/tumblr_mq2mbyw3Sx1s5cx9po2_250.gif

is he STILL coaching geelongs vfl squad???

My only hope is their tough wet slog against Brisbane makes them a bit sluggish.

Still expecting 60+ though.