Changes for the Blues

IN THE ROYAL… that is all.

1 Like

Starting to get an overwhelming feeling of why bother when it comes to team changes.
We’ve debuted two players, McGrath and McNeice. Both small defenders. Who knows what other players could do? I know Colyer can’t kick, that Myers thinks he is great from 55m but is actually abysmal, that Hooker is a great contested mark but has zero mobility and a worse kick.
I don’t know if Begley can handle the speed, whether Mutch can add to our midfield depth or even if Redman off a hbf can add some aggression.
And I probably won’t learn anything this weekend either.

1 Like

Honestly does it really matter ?
whoever they bring in will turn up half mentally prepared like the other players, so you’re just shuffling deck chairs.

1 Like

Debut Begley or Mutch this week please.

1 Like

Out: He who was ■■■■
In: He who gives a ■■■■ or 2.

I agree with this generally. But this week I’m thinking ■■■■ it, drop hooker and play him for a laugh.

I’d bring in Leuey

3 Likes

This site swings between complete rebuild and premiership contention on a week to week basis.

31 Likes

In Bird and Green definitely; maybe Ambrose

Out Watson (exercise the mercy rule), Laverde. Hartley if Ambrose ready to go

Hurley rested (I don’t think he was 100% going into today), Watson rested, Laverde omitted.

In - Ambrose, Bird and Green.

Only if Hurley is struggling though. If not, maybe rest Kelly and bring Ambrose in.

3 Likes

In: Bird, Green (if ready)
Out: Myers, Laverde.

Really need more pressure around the ball & in the forward line. The two outs don’t offer either IMO.

3 Likes

Time to give Mutch a crack in the middle.

In: Begley, Mutch, Bird, Green
Out: Myers (hamstring), Laverde (omitted), Colyer (omitted), Kelly (rested)

What we’ll probably get:
In: Stanton
Out: Myers

1 Like

Gotta feel for langford. Any further out and he’d be in Sunbury

Whatever happens FMD give colyer a spell. He was putrid AGAIN today. What’s he need to do to get dropped?

4 Likes

Myers and Colyer are the prototypical Essendon 2002-current day players - live off the odd good game and are forgiven for the mediocre rubbish they normally produce from week to week.

1 Like

This is what it came down to. Nothing else. Everything else was 100%

Is it going to rain?

It’ll ■■■■ down

Its very rewarding, try it one day if you get a chance.

My 11 year old wants me to coach his school basketball team.

Is it legal to beat children still? Cos I don’t want the job if My options are limited in any way.

1 Like