Changes for the Cats

Coyler adds some much needed speed. 

Colyer needs another run, perhaps Kav as sub. 

Cannot for the life of me understand why some are dropping Z Merrett.

He has earned a game next week.

The players in line for a senior recall

Chapman, Carlisle, Jerrett, Ashby

Players likely to be rested/omitted

Kavanagh/Colyer/Zerrett/ambrose/Melksham/Winderlich/Fletcher

Due to 2 x 6 day breaks, EFC may look at resting a couple of players. 

Fletcher (trip) winders (elbow) have potential MRP issues plus old blokes

They wont rest them against Geelong, we may have a 10% chance of winning this game. They have an 8 day break coming into the Port game, so they should be fine.

Considering we dropped Saints and Demons games, we can not afford to rest anyone anymore.

Everyone needs a rest, earth.

Remember how many were calling for one or all of Fletch, Chappy and Licha to be rested the week after the bye? Good times.

I think we should rest all of the senior players and let the VFL team do the heavy lifting between now and finals.

Everyone needs a rest, earth.

Remember how many were calling for one or all of Fletch, Chappy and Licha to be rested the week after the bye? Good times.

& Daniher

OUT: Winderlich, Hibberd (Possibly), Bellchambers.

IN: CHAPMAN, CARLISLE, JERRET!

The players in line for a senior recall

Chapman, Carlisle, Jerrett, Ashby

Players likely to be rested/omitted

Kavanagh/Colyer/Zerrett/ambrose/Melksham/Winderlich/Fletcher

Due to 2 x 6 day breaks, EFC may look at resting a couple of players. 

Fletcher (trip) winders (elbow) have potential MRP issues plus old blokes

They wont rest them against Geelong, we may have a 10% chance of winning this game. They have an 8 day break coming into the Port game, so they should be fine.

Considering we dropped Saints and Demons games, we can not afford to rest anyone anymore.

He's just listed guys who are on the edge of the squad or old/injury prone, he's not suggesting they should all miss out, rather that's the list to pick the outs from in his opinion.

From what Bomber indicated there were blokes who didn't play against Adelaide who were being saved for the Geelong game due to the 6DB, and Chappy was the main example. Basically if you weren't 100% for Adelaide you certainly weren't going to be 100% 6 days after for Geelong, so pick which one you want to play. Carlisle could be another one, maybe Jerret. Belly could miss if he can't recover in time.

As for Hurley forward, I really don't know. If we have Daniher plus a resting ruckman up forward then we don't really need Carlisle or Hurley up forward. Having said that, Carlisle up forward hasn't worked and it's been a while now since he's played forward, can we really expect Carlisle to have an impact up forward in the next few games. Let's face it, it's crunch time for the club and we shouldn't be messing around when finals are still on the table. It's also perfectly possible that Hurley has learnt a thing or 2 down back that would make him a better forward than he was.

Honestly, I don't care if Hurley plays forward or back, or both. Or if he just plays a cameo role, or leaves his man every now and again and goes for a run.

So winders out

Possibly hibbo out

Chappy in.

Jerrett looks like he may return or maybe VU or Ashby to replace hibbo.

So winders out
Possibly hibbo out
Chappy in.
Jerrett looks like he may return or maybe VU or Ashby to replace hibbo.

Winders with one week it looks like... Just as he was starting to find a bit of form. Hope Chappy comes in fresh and actually spends a lot of time forward. 

if it is just a corky i reckon Hibbo will play, he probably sprinted another 300m in total after that injury, big heart on the bloke and wont want to let the team down on Friday night.

A real leader these days.

Fletcher probably does need a rest after a gruelling spell of one game. Freak me.

if it is just a corky i reckon Hibbo will play, he probably sprinted another 300m in total after that injury, big heart on the bloke and wont want to let the team down on Friday night.

Pretty sure it was a kick to the shin... you would think if it was a Sunday game he would be alright... Friday will be pushing it, here's hoping.

Fletcher probably does need a rest after a gruelling spell of one game. Freak me.

im not sure of the stats but my impression is that you just typed a lot of words and could do with a week off to freshen up. Ow my hamstring! Pushed myself too hard.

Missing a lot out of the middle if Goddard and Jobe aren't there.

Goddard? Why wouldn't he play? 

Mystery injury, or the return of the dreaded Windy Hill flu?

Goddard? Why wouldn't he play? 

Mystery injury, or the return of the dreaded Windy Hill flu?

He meant if Goddard plays off the back flank.

Pretty sure it was a kick to the shin... you would think if it was a Sunday game he would be alright... Friday will be pushing it, here's hoping.

Was tackled (without the ball) by Pods who kneed him in thigh IIRC. Had thigh strapped.

Yeah I remember that but apparently he copped a knock to the shin (as well) which is what could keep him out.

I think bomber needs a rest this week. let BASS do the talking…