Changes for the Cats

Winders won't get done for that Elbow. Reprimand at very worst.

I’m putting it out there, if Carlisle plays, I know most won’t agree… I think Hurley should play forward. I like him down back, however I just feel having him forward will help Daniher and I’m tired of dominating periods within a game without putting scoreboard pressure on.

I just think Hurley takes another key defender away from Daniher, he smashes the packs and will always create a contest.

Anyway, what do others think?

Anyone that watched the 50 meter left foot goal would agree.

So pretty much everyone.

Are some suggesting Melksham as an out because he is injured or something? Cause there's no way he will be dropped on performance.
In fact if you watch the after game comments from the coaches, you would hear how pleased the coaches were with the job Melksham did on ensuring Dangerfield wasn't too damaging.

Dangerfield was running on one leg the other night. Melksham was poor as usual, just our standards for him are so low anything above pathetic is seen as a win.

Are some suggesting Melksham as an out because he is injured or something? Cause there's no way he will be dropped on performance.
In fact if you watch the after game comments from the coaches, you would hear how pleased the coaches were with the job Melksham did on ensuring Dangerfield wasn't too damaging.

Dangerfield was running on one leg the other night. Melksham was poor as usual, just our standards for him are so low anything above pathetic is seen as a win.

Agreed - Melksham had the most clangers of any player on the ground

Another player with knee tendinitis? what the fark? thats like the 4 player to have that condition.

I never even heard of that injury before this year.

We miss you Kommer.....

Was Melksham running with Dangerfield?

In: Chappy, Carlisle

Out: Winders (suspension) Hibbo (inj)

Probably too tall but assuming Carlisle is fit he will be back in.

I was sure it was Goddard for practically the whole game.

That was my initial thoughts. Will watch the replay again.

Concur, it was Goddard for most of the day. 

Concur, it was Goddard for most of the day. 

Yep. Goddard said he was with him for 3 qtrs but was freed up in the last. Melksham took Dangerfield in the last when he was struggling on one leg. Having said that I thought Melksham was ok and will hold his spot.

Winders won't get done for that Elbow. Reprimand at very worst.

Pretty sure he has carry over points so it won't take much for him to miss a week.

With Chappy back, If Winders does play is there any chance he could take Pig's spot off half back if Pig is out? I thought he was good at times down back on Saturday night.

The players in line for a senior recall

Chapman, Carlisle, Jerrett, Ashby

Players likely to be rested/omitted

Kavanagh/Colyer/Zerrett/ambrose/Melksham/Winderlich/Fletcher

Due to 2 x 6 day breaks, EFC may look at resting a couple of players. 

Fletcher (trip) winders (elbow) have potential MRP issues plus old blokes

bit of an overreaction with the outs there.

Chapman is coming in regardless. Bomba said he gave chappy the choice of matches to rest for and chappy is fired up to play geelong and chose accordingly

Winderlich gets a week due to bad record.

did i hear licha got a week? dam lucky chappys back! id like to see kav get another gig

Replace Licha in my 22 with Jerrett, reward good form in the 2nds...

Winderlich gets a week due to bad record.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was planned for winderlich to be rested this week, so he figured he might give the Adelaide bloke a whack.

it makes the changes easier now with him missing a week,

In Chapman

Out winderlich

IF Hibberd doesn't get up, you would think jerret to replace him given VFL reports. If not him then Ashby.

What would be funny is if he had 75 carry over points... and now that he's been suspended for a week he only has 25 carry over points.

Thereby, since he was going to be rested anyway, he now has been given a benefit for belting the guy.

Happy faces all around.