Changes for the Cats

The missed opportunities against ST K and Rich in a row chipped away at me but the cluster fk against Brisbane officially broke my brain.

Might just cart my a ss to the top deck of Etihad and just sit there half baked.

If you are feeling blue Stallion, why not indulge in ‘The Chipper’.

Level 3 Aisle 25

You won’t have a care in the world, even whilst Selwood receives his 5th free for high contact…

What did wob get banned for? Should be an entertaining rant whatever it was
westozziebomberwestozziebomber you know what time it is July 31 Flag Twitter going bezerk saying that hurley has signed on for another 5 years will be announced tomorrow. Excellent news!

For telling pork pies in the Hurley thread.

Out. Dempsy, Michael , Polk
In. Kelly, Brown, jerrett

I thought the mrp ruled insufficient force on that one

I believe he has a LOT of carry over points. May be considered the Dempsy of blitz by the mods.

It was demonstrative

I think a couple of the kids will be given a spell this week to freshen them up for the remaining three games to follow.

Out: Dempsey (omit), Michael (omit), Hams (rest), Parish (rest)
In: Kelly, Jerrett, McKernan, Brown

B: Francis Hartley Dea
HB: Kelly Ambrose Gleeson
C: Cooney Goddard Zaharakis
HF: Laverde McKernan Tippa
F: Fantasia Daniher Brown
R: Luenberger Bird Zerrett

I/C: Langford, McKenna, Jerrett & Polkinghorne

Based on his last game, depending as always on how he pulled up after the game, there is no indication that Parish is tiring. In fact he looked stronger than the weeks before. Besides, Parish is becoming too important to our midfield. Tippa needs a rest more than Darcy imo.

I’d definitely be resting Tippa this week

The cats are going for percentage according to Chris Scott.

The cats are going for percentage according to Chris Scott.

So they freaking should.

What did wob get banned for? Should be an entertaining rant whatever it was
westozziebomberwestozziebomber you know what time it is July 31 Flag Twitter going bezerk saying that hurley has signed on for another 5 years will be announced tomorrow. Excellent news!

For telling pork pies in the Hurley thread.

Out. Dempsy, Michael , Polk
In. Kelly, Brown, jerrett

I thought the mrp ruled insufficient force on that one

I believe he has a LOT of carry over points. May be considered the Dempsy of blitz by the mods.

It was demonstrative

Bit excessive for having a cuddle

I hope we play 18 players in there back half the entire game and put on our most putrid, non attacking display for the season to the point Chris Scott’s head explodes from frustration at our tactics.

Then JOE slots one from 60m on the run and keeps running all the way to the commentary box to drop punt dwayne russell off level 2 onto Latrobe st.

I love how people keep suggesting random players be rested, while having absolutely no idea how any of the players have pulled up this week.

Then JOE slots one from 60m on the run and keeps running all the way to the commentary box to drop punt snap around the corner [after all, we don't want him hooking Dwayne into the train station] dwayne russell off level 2 onto Latrobe st.

SHAUNYE

I love how people keep suggesting random players be rested, while having absolutely no idea how any of the players have pulled up this week.

Used to be if you played like crap you’d get a tough week on the track. Now everyone wants to give you a rest. ■■■■■■ Gen Y.

IN:JAMAR

Used to be if you played like crap you’d get a tough week on the track. Now everyone wants to give you a rest. ■■■■■■ Gen Y.

Yeah. We should be seeing the whole squad crawling around the boundary line on their hands and knees. That’ll show 'em.

Yeah. We should be seeing the whole squad crawling around the boundary line on their hands and knees. That’ll show 'em.

Perhaps that what they should have to do at training every time someone kicks a point from a set shot directly in front.

i’m on board with this 200%

Keep him on ice until the last round.

Keep him on ice until the last round.

Nah fill him up on ice and let him loose

By that, of course, I mean the drug