Changes for the match v racists

Out: Ridley, Jones/Reid, Smith
In: BZT, Bryan, Zaka

3 Likes

You think Bryan going it alone against Grundy is a good idea?
Boggles the mind.

8 Likes

Play the kids… is a great philosophy for any other week. On Anzac Day, it’s all about winning.

6 Likes

I know, Grundy had a good game this week, but playing Bryan by himself on Grundy is a good way to get Grundy in red hot form and Collingwood too for that matter.

1 Like

hilarious

IN: Phillips, BZT

OUT: waterman, Ridley

1 Like

Out: 2MP (although he was better tonight), Ridley, Smith(?)
In: BZT, Phillips, Zaka (?)

Torn on Smith. He was absolutely terrible tonight and has been playing selfish footy all year, so I want him out. Not sure who comes in, though. Ideally Caldwell when he’s fit, but Zaka might have to do.

Time to swing the axe but we have no one to bring in

What a shambles footy club

1 Like

Hind BZT Reid
Redman Francis LAV

Heppell Jones Stringer
Tippa Hooker Bryan

Phillips
Merrett McGrath Parish Langford Smith Cox Ham Perkins Zaka

In zaka bryan phillips BZT
Out 2MP waterman ridley snelling(sub)

1 Like

Not as silly as selecting Hird

In: some debutant spud for the filth who will win the Anzac Medal , The Royal.

Out: Ridley.

Keep sending up the kids.

6 Likes

What kids are left?

1 Like

Love the thread title :heart:

4 Likes

Ambrose to play the Franga lock down role. Franga to play the Ridley role.

3 Likes

In: Ambrose BZT Zaharakis
Out: Jones Ridley Waterman

1 Like

In: Phillips, BZT and Zaka.
Out: Ridley, Smith, Snelling.

Wright was good last night and is needed as back up ruck, resting forward, insurance for Hooker.

No way should Bryan debut against Grundy, he will be chewed up and spat out. Phillips, if fit, is needed, he needs to bring his most physical game.

Smith was woeful, WOG, and is providing zero pressure on defenders. Last night he even got in the way when Stringer was on a lead. Played dumb and unaccountable football, he needs to be managed (omitted). If
Zaka has enough conditioning to run out the game, he must come in.

While Snelling provides tackling pressure, that is all he has to offer, and it simply isn’t enough. When was the last time he had a damaging game? Has he ever had one? Works hard without the ball, doesn’t do all that much with it.

1 Like

Reckon Phillips deserves a run - also better option on Grundy than Bryan (his turn will come).
BZT for Ridley
Wouldn’t mind Ambrose in (if he’s pulled up ok) & Zaka back in to kick the winning goal.

5 Likes

BZT for ridley, apart from that I wouldn’t change too much. zaka might get a run.

we probably need to think about a ruckman at some stage too

I loved how we rushed to sign dev and ham.

Both proving not to be at the level required. This club seriously ■■■■■■ me off sometimes, there was absolutely no rush, literally no body else would want them.

2 Likes