Changes For The Meter Maids

We can win this one. If someone can nullify Lynch we probably will - easier said than done. Play our best possible side.

Lol

I may be wrong but I think we will have a bit of a go at trying to win this week. Combination of safe and defensive game plan and some of the selections - Raz rested, Langford, Hams also out, clearly suggesting that yesterday was all about limiting the damage and as has been mentioned the whole, ‘Please don’t smash us etc’ mindset.

I really hope we load up and try to win this week but it’s going to be even more difficult with BJ likely to miss.

In: Fantasia, Redman, Langford, Hams

Out: Francis (rooted, let’s not break him), Polk (thanks for your services), Grimley (no explanation required - was played against Cats purely for structural reasons let’s hope), Goddard (inj).

We can win this one. If someone can nullify Lynch we probably will - easier said than done. Play our best possible side.

Remember when we played Brisbane?

Lol

What 4????????????????????????
Name all of the top ups. Don't care. I just need a laugh.

GO THE KNUCKLE!!!

Ambrose

This is going to be the brisbane game all over again, but most likely worse

Except with a crowd of 15k instead of 35k

Lol

What 4????????????????????????

So then we can claim we tanked against FarkCarlton.

I reckon we will rest Gleeson, Tippa and Zerrett

Tom Lynch is going to kick 10

IN: JAMAR

Lynch 10.0 defeats Essington 0.10

In: Hurley.

Big if.

We couldn’t nullify Josh Walker a couple of weeks ago.

SHAUNYE

SHAUNYE

Please NO.

SHAUNYE

Please NO.

thatsthejoke.gif

Out: Goddard (groin), Dempsey (hammy), Francis (rest), Grimley, Polkinghorn
In: Fantasia, Langford, McKernan, Simpkin, Hams

B: Dea Hartley Ambrose
HB: McKenna Brown Gleeson
C: Cooney Bird Parish
HF: Zaharakis McKernan Laverde
F: Fantasia Daniher Tippa
R: Luenberger Kelly Zerrett

I/C: Langford Jerrett Simpkin Hams

• Similar to Fanta last week, I wouldn’t be surprised to see us give Tippa or Parish a rest.

Which quarter