All the quarters

This is going to be the brisbane game all over again, but most likely worse

Except with a crowd of 15k instead of 35k

Good… means I can sit in a better spot

Out: Goddard, Tippa, Francis, Laverde
In: Fantasia, Langford, simpkin, Redman
???
Who the ■■■■ knows

Do we rest Francis, play him in the twos or play him with less game time?

For me it’s about him putting in some kind of work for the rest of the year without breaking again.

Zaharakis in his present role is as much use as a second-hand franger. Before the last match I suggested we should either send him back to the Magoos or tell him he's now being played as a tagger, pure and simple, to teach him to think like a tagger. That still holds. Do it, Worsfold, do it !

Who would you tag at the suns - no Presita, Ablett, Swallow, O’Meara

what should happen:

In: Langford, Hams, Long, Raz, Redman
Out: Zaka, Polk, Cooney, Grimley,Goddard

What will actually happen:

In: Stokes,Michael,
Out: Zerrett(rested) Parish(rested)

Zaka made captain

Full Essington mode engaged

Made my post redundant.

Got it in one.

Has JoeDan been rested yet? I think it’s time he needs a rest too.

We should rest the whole team and just end the season now.

Zaharakis in his present role is as much use as a second-hand franger. Before the last match I suggested we should either send him back to the Magoos or tell him he’s now being played as a tagger, pure and simple, to teach him to think like a tagger. That still holds. Do it, Worsfold, do it !

Zaharakis in his present role is as much use as a second-hand franger. Before the last match I suggested we should either send him back to the Magoos or tell him he's now being played as a tagger, pure and simple, to teach him to think like a tagger. That still holds. Do it, Worsfold, do it !

Who would you tag at the suns - no Presita, Ablett, Swallow, O’Meara

Tell him to tag Zerrett, so he can see how first hand a player is supposed to play football

Really get the feeling Woosha is trying to nurse this side to the end of the season, but I am hoping we have a real crack this week because in theory it is a gettable game, given the expectation of us is going down every match at the moment and GCS had an easy game against us in Round 1 (61 points) and may have false confidence, they are a much depleted side with 12 on their injury list including Ablett, Prestia, Rischitelli, O’Meara and Swallow, and are softer away from home (only game won away from home was Fremantle in Round 2) and had a hard game last week against GWS.

So I hope we are up for having a crack this week, and maybe rest as many as we can get away with next week against the Bulldogs (that would be an ideal match to maximise the top up participation - with all 10 being potentially available), and if we could bring in 8 or so fresh players for FC in Round 23 after a 6 day break, that would be ideal in my mind.

Unfortunately I have the feeling we are limping home right now and the resting may begin this week and not just next week.

Why the fk should we play Simpkin? Give Ashby another look.

If they are nursing whatever they think the best 2017 listed players are, play Ashby and whoever else is close to a game as well. I think the drop off in the VFL as well as the AFL means we are struggling on both levels, but certainly give Ashby a crack at the AFL for a couple more games and play whatever is thought to be the best 22 in Round 23 at least.

We shouldn’t!!! But you can bet on it that we will

I thought Tippa needed a rest last week and I still think he needs a break. Maybe Parish too. Not for any form issues but these two have had huge first seasons and there is a higher chance of injury if you aren’t fully fit.

I wouldn’t want them to drag injury into pre-season… better to give them a week off imho

Just play Zaharakis as a leading forward. He’s useless to us being tagged in the midfield. We’re getting it down there enough, why not open up space. Tell him to take his defender away from Joe or vice versa?

At least switch him between mids and fwd, when they realise their tagger can be used on someone else.

Over the next few weeks I'd expect the 10 top-ups to get a run and all included in the team to meet FarkCarlton as a "thank you" for their contribution. So this week. In: Simpkin, Crowley, Fanta, Michael. Out: Parish, Tippa, Francis, Goddard.
We can win this one. If someone can nullify Lynch we probably will - easier said than done. Play our best possible side.

Remember when we played Brisbane?

Remember when we won a game?

Grimley/michael/smack - honestly don’t care theyre all contributing little but have to play one

As long as tippa is rested I’m happy

Revised from my first attempt!

Out: BJ, Demps, Tippa, Parish, Laverde

In: Simpkin, Ashby, Redman, Langford, Stokes

I reckon the first two of each line are near certain replacements for each other
the other i’m having a guess at who gets rested etc maybe Zerrett gets a rest instead of Parish or Tippa who knows