Changes For The Meter Maids

Revised from my first attempt!

Out: BJ, Demps, Tippa, Parish, Laverde

In: Simpkin, Ashby, Redman, Langford, Stokes

I reckon the first two of each line are near certain replacements for each other
the other i’m having a guess at who gets rested etc maybe Zerrett gets a rest instead of Parish or Tippa who knows

Not sure about Grimley - can see any point, Laverde missed a stack of games so leave him in of course, Tippa looks tired for some weeks and Redman 8 possession’s in VFL !!!- Langford played VFL so cant see any point him playing VFL when he can fit into AFL and Parish looks fine. Stokes not sure

Revised from my first attempt!

Out: BJ, Demps, Tippa, Parish, Laverde

In: Simpkin, Ashby, Redman, Langford, Stokes

I reckon the first two of each line are near certain replacements for each other
the other i’m having a guess at who gets rested etc maybe Zerrett gets a rest instead of Parish or Tippa who knows

Not sure about Grimley - can see any point, Laverde missed a stack of games so leave him in of course, Tippa looks tired for some weeks and Redman 8 possession’s in VFL !!!- Langford played VFL so cant see any point him playing VFL when he can fit into AFL and Parish looks fine. Stokes not sure

Don’t get me wrong these arent what i would like to see, its something like what i think will happen

I agree no point in Grimley but we have no one else

Lav missed a lot of footy and training so i reckon they will consider a rest as he has come straight in almost and played a fair bit with limited preparation

Parish does look fine but they wont want to accidently break a shiny new star

Redman has been emergency last two weeks at least so i just think they might throw him “back in”

If it was up to me we would have no top ups playing bar kelly and dea

Parish will rest; a man thinks; but then, what does a man know?

Grimley/michael/smack - honestly don't care theyre all contributing little but have to play one

I think this tells us everything we need to come to terms with.

We are pretty much cooked right now in terms of putting together a well structured team.

Do we rest Francis, play him in the twos or play him with less game time?

For me it’s about him putting in some kind of work for the rest of the year without breaking again.

Agree. Cotton wool is not the answer but Its up to Justin Crowe and the medicos, if the telemetry shows he is too stressed, then give him a break. The fact is that game time is the best training for playing games, so he is better off playing, so he gets used to the level. It takes maybe 4-6 games to get used to the step up in intensity and he will not experience games again for 6 months.

Parish will rest; a man thinks; but then, what does a man know?

Don’t care, as long as the Sparrows are still telling a man that Hurley will stay

Grimley is 2x vfl leading goalkicker isnt he?

This to me suggests he can play. Yet he’s been utterley useless for us

Vfl watchers, shed any light? It doesnt make sense

Dont worry about parish needing a rest. If you watch the marngrook footy show will realise that he is wrapped in cotton wool during the week and not doing all the training.

Smack is probably enough of an explanation. Dominant at VFL level when in form, but nowhere near it at AFL level

Smack is probably enough of an explanation. Dominant at VFL level when in form, but nowhere near it at AFL level

Steinberg and Polkinghorne both B&F over the last 2 years weren’t they

IN: Quinn* (debut)

*my newborn son not the bloke who ■■■■■■ up in the final.

Tom Lynch is going to kick 10

Which quarter

All the quarters

So 40 then?
Sounds about right

Congrats on the child. Whose the father?

Jk

Can he play as a tagger?

Is he taller than you yet?

Grimley is fine as a stay at home FF. Unfortunately this isn’t the early 90s (despite the similarities in youth fashion) and he is fking useless everywhere else.

Longy to debut!

LONGY!

Longy to debut!

Thank fark. Good move by the club. They needed to do something like this to add a little bit of interest to the match as we eagerly countdown the games left in 2016.

Its been a long wait

HELL YEAH!!!