Changes for the Shockers: McCluggage McCuppage

Out: Hartley (inj), Bird (inj)
In: Michael, Jerrett

please, please, please don’t hand these jerks their 1 and only win for the year.

Did Bird get injured???

Im not sure Langford stays in - average last night but i guess still tough in fwd line. He got burnt plenty , but appeared to lack some zip. Not sure who elses comes in

Do you miss a game for a broken nose?

Did Bird get injured???
Just his beak I think.

Probs a tad early but seeing as there’s no VFL next week it’s mighty tempting to play Francis.

Do you miss a game for a broken nose?

I wouldn’t think Bird does.

He’s hardly what you’d call silky skilled, but he’s certainly tough as nails.

Did Bird get injured???
Just his beak I think.

No need to drop him then he’s flying.

Bird played on without 15 rolls of bandages wound around his head, so I’m guessing he’ll be ok.

Probs a tad early but seeing as there's no VFL next week it's mighty tempting to play Francis.

I reckon the conversation will be had during the week by the coaches.

Very tempting indeed.

Do Fremantle have a full forward?

Crowley out. Hasn’t been played in his tagging role and isn’t giving us enough in any other capacity. If he isn’t going to tag, then he has no other tricks in his bag.
Francis in.

Probs a tad early but seeing as there's no VFL next week it's mighty tempting to play Francis.

Lid orffffff!!!

Probably won’t drop Crowls against his old side but we should. Jerrett has to come in, especially since it’s the big Subiaco ground. Would love to see Francis!

OUTS : Hartley (inj.), Crowley, Gleeson

INS : Loony, Jerrett, Francis (debut)

Crowley simply not offering enough.
I’m not a Gleeson fan, and we have plenty enough HBF’s

Loony releases Jamar to play predominantly forward.
I’d like to see how this works, particularly with TBC coming in next year.
The extra forward height gives us the option to move Brown back, as the only talls left are Ambrose and Gwilt.

Though the brains trust would have planned for Francis to have another couple of 2nds games before a call up, it is too tempting to debut him this week with no rezzies game.
I would have selected Michael to replace Hartley, but can’t swing it if Francis gets selected.

Jerrett a monty to be promoted.

I’d give Francis a debut if the fitness department think it can be done (subi is a long ground, you could hit “managed” kilometers pretty quickly).

Id think Luey comes back in if fit.

Be nice to get a bit more run. Jerrett or maybe even Eades permanently forward and Darc /Fanta back up around the ball. You need to get the ball into space against freo.

Woosha said this morning that Crowley is probably in the side next week.

If Woosha drops Crowley it’ll be a very harsh call.

Would they bring Grimley and give Brown a run back? Would kill our ability to score but would also give Brown a chance to test his versatility

If Woosha drops Crowley it'll be a very harsh call.

Because…?