Changes next week v scum aug 24

Pears and O'brien must be out, both are liabilities.

In: Ryder, Hurley, Kavanagh and Colyer

Out: Heppell, Pears, NOB and Baguley

Bags has been resonable this year. But he turned over atleast 6 times with zero pressure on him vs North. I think Hardingham has had a real crack the last couple. Maybe we play him as a defender. Not that he won’t turn it over.

We need some speed for this game. Garlett, Yarran, Armfield etc will burn us off. We at least need Colyer in the team and Jetta as a sub.

Carlisle, Hurley and Hooker, let’s give it a try. Play them in defence. Hurley will give us that 55m kicks releasing our mids to spread hard. It could be the way we go.

I will never understand why people always want Baguley to be dropped. Week in, week out.

Why is it so hard to understand that without him, smalls fwds will run riot. Puts his body on the line and countless times runs into the hole to take a mark or spoil. 

Hurley, Winderlich, Dempsey, Ryder, Fletcher, Heppell.  6 brilliant players resting. Finals.

Browne

I will never understand why people always want Baguley to be dropped. Week in, week out.
Why is it so hard to understand that without him, smalls fwds will run riot. Puts his body on the line and countless times runs into the hole to take a mark or spoil.

I like saying liability!

In: Ryder, Hurley, Kavanagh and Colyer
Out: Heppell, Pears, NOB and Baguley
Bags has been resonable this year. But he turned over atleast 6 times with zero pressure on him vs North. I think Hardingham has had a real crack the last couple. Maybe we play him as a defender. Not that he won't turn it over.
We need some speed for this game. Garlett, Yarran, Armfield etc will burn us off. We at least need Colyer in the team and Jetta as a sub.
Carlisle, Hurley and Hooker, let's give it a try. Play them in defence. Hurley will give us that 55m kicks releasing our mids to spread hard. It could be the way we go.

Do most people really want Hibberd in the midfield? Why I don’t get it?

He’s currently on his way to an AA selection on a HBF so why would you change a winning formula? Hibberd has always been a backman and it suits his best skill of marking so to me it seems really stupid to change him to an unfamiliar position. He gets his possessions by setting up play from the back half and linking it through. Doesn’t mean he can thrive as a midfielder…reminds me how everyone wanted McPhee in the midfield after his AA year down back…his positional moves were trialled and then we never saw the best of him again.

Unless injured I think TRB needs to decide what team they want for the finals. Included the step in players for injuries. Time for juggling of swing men and experimenting to stop. If JD is our forward leave him there. If Dalgleish is Dempsey’s understudy leave him there till demps is fit if he makes it back in time. Swinging back and forward could be the issue with Carlisle form. I personally would like to see the team settle into there positions.

We have seen Hurley is a FWD in my opinion. I cant remember who posted it but someone stated that Hurley maybe only kicking 2-3 goals but he always sets up 3-4 goals with his assist. JD needs to play full time. I think his goal kicking could be spooked by the big lights of the AFL. When he plays he flows naturally and it looks promising.

Bags Carlisle Pears

Dalgleish Hooker Hibberd

Watson Goddard melksham

Crameri Hurley Hardingham

Davey danniher Kommer

Ryder Hocking Stanton

I/C Howlett bellchambers Myers

Sub zaharakis

I think subs are the way to rest our mids. Still get to play and not lose touch.

But then again I’m not an afl coach haha

Baguley out??? WTF are you smoking...one of the only blokes who is still giving 100%...puts his body on the line for the club week in week out...get ya heads out your ■■■■!

Agreed. Anyone that suggests Baguley or Hooker be dropped is clearly smoking copious amounts of crack. Either that or they support Carlton.

To be fair baguley did turn it over 10 times with no pressure on him what-so-ever 

To be fair baguley did turn if over 10 times with no pressure on him what-so-ever 

OK. Cool. Lets just drop him when we're scheduled to play a team with 2 gun small forwards. We can just replace him with 1 of our plethora of lock down small defenders...

Baggers has been great all year. Might even finish top 10 in the Crichton. Which is pretty damn good considering he came off the rookie list last year.

And... If we are dropping people based on turnovers on the weekend maybe we should drop Jobe? or BJ? or Zaka ? or Stanton? who all had shitful games in regards to turning it over.

Shuffle the deck chairs. In Jetta Out Jetta In Pears Out Pears.

We’re farked.

out: hepp jetta obrian

in: ryder, myers hurls

Bags Carlisle Pears
Dalgleish Hooker Hibberd

Goddard Watson Stanton

Ryder Hocking melksham

Crameri Hurley Hardingham
Davey danniher Howlett

I/C zaha bellchambers Myers

Sub kommer

just get davey to hundred please, it's a worthwhile investment which costs us little.

still somewhat filthy hille didn't play last week, deserves a send off and with so many KPs and ryder out frankly it was a bit of slap in the face not to play him IMO. regardless with ryder back he probably has missed his last opportunity. 

would like to see howlett played as small fwd a little bit more rotating through the midfield. think he offers something up forward and ultimately, in the absence of a competition leading small fwd, we should be moving towards playing mids in the small fwd roles.

In: Ryder, Hurley, Myers

Out: Heppell, Jetta, NOB

Team:

Hibberd, Carlisle, Baguley

Pears, Hooker, Dalgleish

Melksham, Watson, Stanton

Hardingham, Hurley, Kommer

Ryder, Daniher, Davey

Tbell, Melksham, Goddard

Myers, Howlett, Hocking

Sub: Zaharakis

Out: Heppell (season), Jetta, O'Brien, Daniher

In: Ryder, Hille, Lovett-Murray, Hams

Ins - Ryder, Hurley, Colyer, Kav! Lovett-Murray, Myers

Outs - Heppell(Inj), NOB, Jetta, Hardy, Kommer, Howlett

Being at the G' I'd go for a bit more outside run with Colyer and Kav! probably have one of them as the sub.

Think bringing NatRat in for Hardy gives a bit more flexibilty and a harder edge. Probably harsh on Kommer as he applies pressure but hasn't had a lot of the ball in recent weeks and maybe a game in the two's will sharpen him up.

With Judd out I don't see the need for Howlett, really only Marc Murphy who requires hard tag and Hocking is the man for that job.

I'm sure these will change later in the week as an injury or two from Saturday wouldn't surprise, saw a few blokes come off looking a bit proppy.

\othing would provide the club, supporters and everyone involved with a smile and spring in our step than knocking Carlton out of finals contention completely. Even if just for the few hours after the game all would be forgotten.

They brought up their little covert sting on Dr Alavi the compounding chemist, they sooked about us supposedly being "bigger & stronger", Malthouse has been shooting his farken mouth off for a few weeks now.

We need to beat these carnts.