Changes: Round 3 Dogs

Won’t happen.

But a backline of Hooker and Ambrose as FB and CHB with Hurley doing that 3rd man thing he is doing would be far better than what we have now

You know what would be even better?
If Hurley remembered how to defend 1 on 1 like 2015 and Carlisle made better life choices

11 Likes

And we had pig.

1 Like

We can’t go in v.s the dogs with 3 talls backs and 4 tall forwards against the Dogs. They will kill us as soon as it hits the ground.

Edit: that wasn’t a reply to your post btw, have no idea why i hit reply in the first place

2 Likes

How does Nat Fyfe take a mark 5th man back from a pack? Ask Tbell he was there watching it happen.

Hooker back.

Fk the extra man in the contest off. We can’t deal with the extra in defence.

Tag johanisen.

2 Likes

After reviewing the weather
In cooler football weather
Out hot stupid weather

The difference in temperatures to when the boys left Melbourne and arrived in Perth ranged from 10-17 degrees. It takes a bit of time to adjust to those temperatures so pencil last game as a 1 off lose and move on.

In: 2 runners
Out: 2 big blokes

2 Likes

Weather forecast for Melbourne on Sunday is 29 degrees. Hopefully they’ll be used to the warm weather by then?! :wink:

2 Likes

The dogs have:

Marcus Adams
Dale Morris
and now
Jackson Trengove

On their injury list.

They had a 2nd gamer playing CHB last week, beanpole English at CHF and Jordan Roughead in the ruck.

They have a pitiful set of tall forwards.

Why on earth would we send Hooker back this week?

8 Likes

How do we possibly win this game? Bulldogs zip and 2, under huge pressure all week from the media, will come out breathing fire. Is it just me or do we get this crap situations at least once every year?

1 Like

OK,OK, I will.
next time TBC walks past me I’ll ask.
Tell me the other 4 and if they pass me I’ll ask them too.
all I said was "The only person I noticed doing really well was TBC "
He beat Sandilands on quite a few occasions, he kicked two goals, tackled
and was far from disgraced. Unlike others.
My point was, in discussing “changes: Round 3 Dogs” that the biggest
change needed to be mind-set, effort, attack, execution of game plan,
show a bit of desperation like freo did. Show some mongrel.
When Zerrett got done in Adelaide no-one went to remonstrate, if it had
been Hawthorn there would have been 18 players showing their colours.
We need that mongrel, that passion, With that attitude freo wouldn’t have
got near us.

4 Likes

Tbell and the Giant were behind the goal line, expecting the kick to go further. The pack formed expecting the ball to drop shorter. There is no roof on the stadium.so wind might have had an effect.

IIRC didn’t we run a tall team last year against the Dogs (I was overseas at the time) and what you just described happened and they rolled us by 5 goals?

More than any in or out, more than any positional change, attitude, desire, pressure and determination needs to be turned on.

Word is out. We yield under pressure. If the dogs do anything they do pressure best, or have done in the past. Talent is not enough.

Was that the one where Langers was standing there watching…watching…watching until he saw Fyfe going up for it? I nearly threw my can at that one.

5 Likes

Is this our home game? I can’t find anywhere our fixture which outlines which Etihad games are home and away. Ffs.

Out: Dea Brown
In: Ridley Fantasia

B: Ridley Hartley Saad
HB: McKenna Hurley Goddard
C: Smith Heppell Zaharakis
HF: Tippa Daniher Stewart
F: Green Hooker Fantasia
R: Bellchambers Parish Zerrett

I/C: Stringer McGrath Langford Begley

2 Likes

username delivers.

14 Likes