Changes: Round 3 Dogs

I just don’t get the club, we’ve been mediocre for decades and we always seem to stall with debuting new draftees until they’re in the 3rd-4th year and disenfranchised then get delisted, or they’re dropped after 1 round for the mediocre 10 year player they were brought in to replace after they get suspended/injured/whatever

5 Likes

Really? FFS.

Just because a guy has a nice kick from full back doesn’t mean he can execute a tough kick under pressure at pace.

We need guys who can pick it up clean, move out with a quick few steps and deliver to break open the ground.

Not guys who drop marks and fumble handballs to guys under the hammer.

1 Like

it was pretty obvious tonight tat freemantle sat 2 defenders back ten ran away from our tall forward line…

Plan b we don’t have…

you cannot have begley stringer stewart hooker daniher all in the forward line…

hooker back but that will never happen…

That’s just ridiculous Aceman.

Deadset, there are a lot of sensible posters who need to calm down and forget about posting for 24 hours

20 Likes

It was not a good game from Brown.
I think Langford worked his way into the game and I’d persist, personally.
Daniher needs a talking to. Seriously.

31 Likes

So bring in Myers or Redman because they can do that? Ok.

How the fk can anyone not have Brown as an out.

22 Likes

if subs were a thing, daniher would’ve been pulled before half time.

1 Like

Joe was a disgrace tonight. Should of been dragged at 1/2 time. Time for some tough love. As for our backline, I’ve never seen a bunch of players who refuse to spoil but drop so many marks. Wait until a decent side gets a hold of us.

4 Likes

Please tell me RAZ is fit

3 Likes

not even horace could save us from ourselves.

1 Like

Out: Brown, Dea
In: Fanta, Ridley

3 Likes

Myers for clearances.

Redman is quick, clean and good disposal, just unproven at AFL level.

Drop a tall back, gain a smal.

Redman’s disposal was very ordinary today and Myers has always been predominantly “hoof ball”, not sure your changes achieve your stated aim. Given Myers didn’t play today, is he even ready for a return?
Ridley and Baguely in for mine, throw a blanket over those who deserve out. Would consider Lav, but not sure if he’s fit enough.

2 Likes

No changes for mine.

5 Likes

should of been thrown into the ruck early on…

2 Likes

Bagley, Raz if fit.

Brown, Begley out

1 Like

Ridiculous

Brown needs to go, just not up too it. Back Dea in to play tall and bring in bags

In: Essendon
Out:essington

4 Likes