Changes: Round 3 Dogs

Have Dea everyday of the week before Brown

6 Likes

You might jag a rising star and be a spud, but not AA.

Iā€™m happy playing him mid for the time being, but if youā€™re not it could be a long year bud.

Nahā€¦ Begley was far from our most useless small forward.

Yep, and Tippa, I love him, but he seems disengaged at the moment.

Which means he has one thing Langford canā€™t do. Tippa was woeful, Dea and Begley were below average and Daniher was poor considering what was expected of him, but no way Langford was better than all of them.

This is what I would like to see. With players mostly keeping these positions

Green Stringer Raz
Smith Daniher Tippa
Zaka Zerrett Guelfi
Heppell Hurley Goddard
Mckenna Hooker Saad
Belly Mcgrath Parish

1 Like

Hoping Fanta and Myers are ready. If so,

In - Fantasia and Myers
Out - Begley and Langford.

Not sure whatā€™s going on with Bags but youā€™d think heā€™d get a run next week. Probably at the cost of Dea.

For balance sake Iā€™m saying.

In: Raz
Out: Tippa

1 Like

Are we going for a mini re-build ?
I was at the VFL game and believe me, thereā€™s no messiah playing there. Just some kids with potential,

3 Likes

Weā€™ve had about 5 of them and theyā€™ve all failed.

1 Like

Stringers last chance.
Will he give the dogā€™s the finger, or sook?
Must play.

LOL

Agreed. Walla was by far our worst player tonight. Not just the lack of touches, but looks ridiculously unfit. Has lost his pace, and importantly, his manic tackling pressure (non-existent now). Was really poor last week as well, for the first three quarters, and was also poor in the second half of last season, after a very good first half of the year. I would definitely drop him back to the magoos to find some form. Offers nothing to our side at the moment. Raz the logical replacement.

6 Likes

So no changes for you.
Heads must roll for tonightā€™s display

1 Like

I hate to disagree with you @fogdog but Dea had 15 disposals at 66% with 2 clangers and Langford had 13 at 53% with 3 clangers despite playing a lot more time as a mid. Matty Dea is a limited footballer but you canā€™t be knocking his disposal to defend Langford when he was embarrassing tonight.

4 Likes

dea is the roleiest role player we have and he does it fine.

1 Like

No changes for mine.
We were pretty good tonight.

1 Like

I thought Langford was ok. Certainly would give him another game to give him at run at it.

2 Likes

Iā€™d give Daniher, Tippa and Langford a rest. They were all awful. Brown is much better forward than back so Iā€™d put him in the forward line. Then add Fanta if he is fit, Myers and Baguely.