Changes v Brisbane - round 4, 2019 - the speculation thread

Hoping Myers may be inspired by Zaka last week & extracts a digit.

1 Like

He even had Crowley at his disposal for a season and not once used him as a tagger. Despite how old/cooked he might’ve been, one of the best at the role in modern football.

Exactly. They have filled their boots with high-end draft picks (talent) in the past few years. It isn’t rocket science to work out that once these blokes had enough games in them, the Lions would start climbing the ladder again. I had them down for 9 wins before the season began, however, I think I will need to revise that upwards. First loss for them coming against us on Saturday, but can see it being a decent arm-wrestle.

1 Like

He had a twinge of some sort. And he’s had (bad) hammies before.

1 Like

If we honestly play Zack Clarke over Francis (semi similar positions) I am honestly done with Woosha.

He has got no clue. So stubborn.

Um what?

6 Likes

All we want to see is Francis get a proper run at it! Imagine if he was given 22 games this year.

Has been so so so far from our worse player this year!

May as well start planning the trade now. Goneski

Key position players/talls. Francis would be ten times the forward than that spud

One is a 3rd tall defender and the other is a ruckman who rests forward. Not similar. Not even a little bit.

8 Likes

Wowee.

Is it a full moon?

5 Likes

Im happy for Franga to have a rest if he is sore.
If he is dropped, then thats another matter.

3 Likes

really?

Assuming Francis is dropped - do you think the match committee are just doing it for a laugh?

Play fit players. Pretty simple.

Brisbane are fit and in form. We play under done or injured players and they will be shown up.

Would expain Francis’ game last week.

He is a best 22 AFL football player in any side. But not if injured.

3 Likes

Well it hasn’t occurred yet, so I’ll keep my Amazement reserved for James Sherry.

1 Like

Will be interesting to see if he comes straight back in then won’t it.

They are ahead of us already.

You just got to look at Francis’ form last year… after stringing together a handful of games he started playing his best footy. He looked settled finally.

If he’s not injured I’d be stunned. Especially considering he copped a few knocks last week and got back out there due other teammates’ injuries

1 Like

He’s been forgettable in 3x games so far.
Maybe has something to do with it too.

2 Likes

Besides the fact that he’s from WA, what’s Woosha obsession with Myers.

Genuinely asking… what are Myers’ strengths besides a thumping left foot which he takes an eternity to wind up on

1 Like

He probably won’t TBH- injury aside.