Heppell Merrett
Menzies Massimo
Perkins Hobbs
Philips Jones

Tippa sub

Of the 3 small forwards I would have said Snelling was comfortably the worst

Menzie created chances
ADJ caught a few, put on some pressure and kicked a goal

Snelling I only noticed once, cramping in the middle of the ground as a filth player strolled around him

2 Likes

Snelling listed as injured

Definitely not leather poisoning

Give this bloke a go…the only replacement we have for Lav

McBride is the only bloke in the ball park who can match it Physically with Hawkins in a wrestle, would be great to see him get a debut before he heads back to Ireland.

I Guess VOSS could probably do the job too.

2 Likes

Caldwell will get a week for that punch on Daicos

2 Likes

I thought I saw him down in the background on the wing late in the last, pinged the calf?

Nah…it was a love tap.

1 Like

At what point of the season will Brad start trying to new things??

Snelling pulled up sore after trying to tackle a Daicos at the first centre bounce in the last quarter. Spent time on the bench but came back on. Initially I thought he had done another hammy.

No changes for mine. Tracking beautifully at the moment

11 Likes

We are in the top 4. Probably not time to throw out the game plan just yet.

13 Likes

Phillips will definitely go out, and Merrett will definitely come in. I’d say Jones comes in for Phillips and maybe Merrett comes in for Menzie.

That’s about it.

(Edit, Heppell may be managed with Mass to come in)

3 Likes

because menzie is seen as “meh” while davey is seen as an awesome superstar cos his dad was an essendon player.

Davey could be anything, but he’s getting a free ride atm cos his name and potential.

2 Likes

More because Davey just came in from being managed while Menzie has had a run of games. I don’t mind Menzie at all.

3 Likes

I do hope we start mixing our midfield up at some point this year.

See what we have got.

2 Likes

i dont mind menzie either, but when push comes to shove, i know which one of them will get the ■■■., and it won’t be menzie.