Changes v Eagles - Friday night game @ 8.40pm

Great to see Langers and Snelling back, been sorely missed over first half of season.

And with Phillips managed Bryan gets another chance despite being beaten by Tom Campbell in 2’s, needs to start strongly impacting physically.

Still a lot of areas to address. Our defence is undersized, midfield lacking a big body & we are also missing a genuine crumbing small fwd with pace. And a star kpf to then allow 2MP to fwd/ruck. Some may already be on our list, some need to find.

Hopefully confidence comes from last weeks win and we continue to play with same level of energy & pressure.

B: Hind Laverde Kelly
HB: Heppell Ridley Redman
C: Durham Shiel Martin
HF: Perkins Wright Guelfi
F: Snelling Bryan Jones
R: Draper Stringer Merrett

B: Caldwell Langford Hobbs D’Ambrosio
Sub: Cutler

Dons by 20

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We will need big games from our mids Shiel, Merrett, Caldwell & Hobbs who wont find it easy against the likes of Shuey, Kelly, Yeo & Gaff
I’d like to see big bodies Langford and Stringer to assist - rotating between centre bounce and forward.
Snelling a great in and will assist Guelfi crumbing off 2MP & Jones
If Draper & Bryan can give first use to our mids then we are in with a big chance to win this

2 Likes

You’re forgetting injuries ……. we can definitely lose this game.

In a hard fought game, we will dominate and run out easy winners by 3pts.

Importantly, calves and hammies to remain attached to the bone.

Jeeez it’s gonna be a long day

4 Likes

Kylie had to get to a photo shoot on a boat with his full shoulder length flowing locks.

Makes sense, the game was being played in Sandringham after all. Saved Kyle a second drive.

Shame Walla won’t be back.

2 Likes

Well geez, injuries eh? The efc may as well fold. An injury can happen in any match or even training to play.

Personally I can’t wait for 8.40pm AEST

(Geez these Perth games go late)

Cant shake the feeling Peter WRIGHT is going to kick 10 goals tonight.

5 Likes

I can’t shake the feeling we won’t get within 10 goals of west coke

3 Likes

West Coast will win. You can lock that in.

We’re coming off a win, all week feeling good about ourselves, now travel west and get rolled by the worst side in the comp.

SO ESSENDON.

5 Likes

4 Likes

This is a different Essendon now. We feel good about ourselves even when we lose.

3 Likes

West Coast by 1-39 paying $3.10.

Tempting…

40+ is paying $13.

Cos we’re nice good times have a laugh with the lads champs.

4 Likes

I just hope it’s a good clean game and that everyone has fun.

14 Likes

No Parish and McGrath but at least we have some quality with Langford and Snelling coming in.
I think we will win, mainly because Eagles have been bad, plus they are missing McGovern who always kills us, plus Nic Nat. Our forwardline actually looked potent last week can they back it up. Jones, Stringer, Wright, Guelfi, Perkins, Draper
would be very handy if we had Tippa running around.
Feels like Jones isn’t far off a break out game.

1 Like

Usually we play an out of form forward or no-namer into form/stardom.

Kennedy has been quiet and is looming large.

1 Like