Changes v Eagles - Friday night game @ 8.40pm

Couldn’t see a match day thread, so posting this here, apologies if already posted. ■■■■ I miss Walla

5 Likes

Didnt know he retired

■■■■ I’m so excited let’s pump these inbreds.

WA fans will be out in force imo

1 Like

■■■■ yeah we will.

2 Likes

McGrath is the new barometer big out

Bookmarking this comment as it’s screaming out “I won’t age well”

1 Like

Not sure about the barometer, I think Reders, Hind and Mass will fill the void.

My Barometer is Draper.

1 Like

There’s a huge difference between the sooking over us missing the gun at 3 if we have 5 (“we can’t even lose proper!”), and the sooking over us (but not the teams with 1, 2, or 4) not picking the gun at 5 when we had 3 (“saCk dUDoRo!”).

5 Likes

Haha might have to wait 4 to 5 years before you can pull it out to say would could have had x over y

Hoping our talls will be too much for the weagles tonight with 2mp, Jones, Draper, and Bryan going forward. Body up barrass to take him out the contest it could be a goal fest if we kick straight. And stringer is going to be a handful of a matchup for any eagles defender tonight cos they are spuds

1 Like

But whyyy have we missed out on the Fab4!

I think he was given a lifetime membership of the Eagles, and made an Eagles Legend. If not, then he should be.

He was not first and foremost a WA umpire, he was an Eagles umpire, hence there was even a petition on behalf of Dockers fans around derby time.

### Petition · Umpires Dean Margetts & Jeff Daglish - No More WA …
https://www.change.org › gillon-mclachlan-dean-marge…

All Dockers fans respectfully request that both Dean Margetts and Jeff Daglish are no longer allocated to umpire the Western derby games. Dockers fans will even…

We have another West Coast discard playing for us tonight, hope tonight’s match gets the same result as this one.

1 Like

things you wouldn’t have read on here 4 years ago

Our selection of Martin from under their noses and his subsequent perfromances would have earned the Eagles ( and Dockers ) recruiting people a sharp rebuke.

2 Likes

Flying Ryan will probably take to the air in all his glory tonight. plucking marks out of the constellation o’Ryan. Kennedy to prove he moves pretty well even after he gets rid of his zimmer frame, while for once in his playing career Darling will not fumble the ball when its below his waist.

But seriously. Tim Kelly will just walk out of stoppages and brush the kids to one side . He will need a bit of Draper bodywork to slow him down .

Merrett did a very good (albeit accidental) job of stopping Kelly waltzing out of contests the last time we played West Coast.

Was thinking earlier, Young Massimo might have to mind Flying Ryan. Not an easy task in game 2

I reckon it will be

Kennedy - ridley/laverde
Darling-ridley/laverde
( Take your pick)

Rioli - hind
Ryan- Redman
Cripps- massimo