Changes v Port Adelaide

Would go in unchanged except Ridley comes in for Laverde and Setterfield for Durham if injured. Menzie needs pressure on his spot but dont know who is ready to come in

9 Likes

Menzie has to go.

8 Likes

No changes

1 Like

OUT: Menzie Laverde
IN: Setterfield Ridley (if fit)
Rotate the small mids in the forward line. Sure to be better than Menzie has been.
If Guelfi he fit could replace Menzie.

Will Ridley and Guelfi be ready?

1 Like

Ridley said today on radio he is hopeful for next game but has to pass some tests.

1 Like

I’d give Hind a full game forward ahead of Menzie

45 Likes

Are we getting enough out of the Goldstein/Draper combination?

Goldraper combined - 19 disposals, 4 marks, 33 hitouts, 0 goals
Marshall - 20 disposals, 8 marks, 27 hitouts, 0 goals

Fair play to Marshall though. He is a fantastic player.

7 Likes

Scott just said that Durham’s shoulder is fine. It’s a concussion so he’ll miss against Port.

Ridley and Setterfield in.

Durham (injured) and Menzie out.

How far off is Guelfi?

11 Likes

One week is not a bad result considering.

Wonder if the tackle will get looked at given the concussion. (I’m laughing as I type.)

10 Likes

Thought hind was good when he came on. Applied good pressure and laid tackles. Menzie drops out.

Hopefully Ridley is back.

6 Likes

Hind in for Menzie
Setters for Duzz
Ridley for Lav

Any word on what was up with Duursma?

3 Likes

think it was a had or wrist

Was a bit concerned considering the physical intensity and up/back nature of the game today against a team like Port and a six day break…

But it’s Half Time in their game against Melbourne and the intensity (from both sides) is off the charts at the moment. So no real advantage either way, besides venue.

I don’t believe the club and their injury reports (Ridley, Setterfield etc) so will believe the team when I see it run out next week. Obviously Durham misses with concussion.

Out: Laverde (omitted), Durham (concussion), Menzie (omitted)
IN: Ridley, Setterfield, Hind

Sub: Davey/Roberts

23 Likes

We owe these farks one twice they piped us last year.

2 Likes

Do we want them to win tonight?

Good question probably best if both teams beat each other up. Melbourne a very good contested side with that being our one wood reckon we can take them just don’t bomb to Alir like we do every time

I hope port win they will go in cocky next Friday night

1 Like

Ken on the bench with his eat ■■■■■■■ grin when Houston had the ball

PAY BACK TIME