Changes v Sydney

Scrap that, saw the next post.

Not that Iā€™m aware. Heā€™s still a Category B, donā€™t think thereā€™s any rule stating Category Bs canā€™t play.

They ARE subject to the LTI requirement though - presume Baldwin or Jones can provide that.

I have no particular sentimental attachment to Hird, but Iā€™ve liked his last month in the VFL and would like him to get one taste before the end of the season and really canā€™t see how heā€™d offer less than Walla atm.

Chungus in is a must.

2 Likes

IN:

Us getting on a plane back to Melbourne and telling the AFL if you want us to play Shitney itā€™ll be on our home deck thanks very much. We ainā€™t playing finals so happy for you to dock us the four points anyway - in case youā€™re not sure how that works call your mate Vlad

OUT:

a meekly worded email from X

6 Likes

Out: Cutler Zaharakis Ham

In: Learnings

1 Like

Bring Bryan in for Hooker.

IN: Langford, Francis, Guelfi.

OUT: Zaharakis, Cutler, Ham.

FB: Ridley - Stewart - Redman
CHB: Heppell - Laverde - Hind
C: Durham - Langford - Cox
CHF: Snelling - Wright - Smith
FF: Stringer - Hooker - Walla

R: Draper - Merrett - Parish

INT: Shiel, Perkins, Francis, Guelfi.

This is going to be absolutely sickening. No fans at the game means that the umpires will be paying stupid free kicks against us all night without worry, Franklin will ā€œsomehowā€ avoid suspension this week and will kick his customary 5 or 6 (and act like a sniping flog all night), Sydney players will be flopping everywhere, and to top it off, Papley will kick a goal late in the last quarter (after doing nothing all night) and then carry on like a pelican.

That aside, the Swans should be too good for us anyway. Iā€™d love for us to just go out there and compete, regardless of the result. Finals are done, but it would be disappointing if we just rolled over to end the year, after all the progress weā€™ve made.

7 Likes

Privately, you all want to see him play this week.

Not like for like. Bryan is not a forward. Nor can he currently take marks. His marking game needs a lot of work.

2 Likes

I can see us winning. Freo had their number for a qtr and a half till they lost Fyfe.

Francis for Hooker if you want to make that change

1 Like

One of them will be a set shot after a siren, heā€™ll come off his line and should be called play on and the kick not count, but instead itā€™ll be his ā€œnatural arcā€ (that always seems to improve the angle.)

1 Like

And it will bounce off Rampeā€™s nuts as he clings to the post but be called a goal because the goal technology will fail

5 Likes

And it will be off the back of a dodgy free against our defender too!

it will be on brand that we win this game

bookmark it

6 Likes

But is our game being played in QLD or VIC? :thinking:

1 Like

I would like to see us give Hooker a rest, and play 2MP as the main target up forward.

2 Likes

Did some very good things, did some very ā– ā– ā– ā–  things, to be fair.

1 Like

That article also says likely we play in QLD.

I swear to fkn christ X if you get bent over AGAIN. I wouldnā€™t even be surprised if the corridor got approved yet we still stuck in QLD.

Langford for Cutler
Hird for Walla
Guelfi for Smith/Zaka

5 Likes