Changes v Sydney

I want a giant crack to appear in the earth, and Buddy falls in never to appear ever again.

Theres clearly something wrong with Walla, should have made a medical sub at 3/4 time. But the coaches are to farked to do that.

if we go in with the same farkin forward line we are DONE

In: Langford, Francis, Guelfi, Jones

Out: Cutler, Zaka, Hooker (needs a rest), Walla (Sub) needs a kick up the ■■■■

If Jones isn’t ready. Debut Eyre, I’m sure he’d provide at least what Hooker is of late.

1 Like

from the bottom of the article

St Kilda v Carlton (Marvel Stadium) – Likely

SATURDAY

North Melbourne v Geelong (Blundstone Arena) – Uncertain

Essendon v Sydney (Marvel Stadium) – Likely

Gold Coast v Melbourne (Gabba) – Uncertain

Western Bulldogs v Adelaide (MCG) – Likely

Hawthorn v Brisbane (Adelaide Oval) – Uncertain

for @brunz too

2 Likes

Says QLD on my end?

1 Like

Dunno then, hoping it’s at Marvel

1 Like

Shiel will be better for the run. Low time on ground numbers (and only 4 centre bounces) managing him back and would assume he was probably playing within himself a bit as well given the long lay off. Still did some really good things defensively which was great to see.

Langford back in we absolutely need. With Stringer only really doing centre bounces have to get that bigger body back in there if only to block opposition bigger mids/taggers at stoppages. He also is very important for us marking through midfield and our ball movement.

With Tippa hampered it seems & Snelling pushing up the ground to help more in midfield we are lacking with our fwd pressure. It’s Smith & Archie only providing the level of desperation needed. As such Guelfi needs to come back and probably never should have been dropped for Zaka OR Ham came out of the side.

Given Francis only played a patchy forward role in VFL I just don’t see him returning to slot into defence again and Ridley pushed out to 4th tall. Although perhaps part of the reason for our ball movement dropping away is Ridley is having to play a more accountable defensive role now instead of having that freedom he had earlier in year which allowed him to push up and be more attacking. But Hind is also having more attention now and if he gets shut out our run from defence is impacted which Cutler been providing some assistance with.

OUT: Ham, Zaka …… Cutler??
IN: Langford, Guelfi …… Francis??

Hopefully Caldwell plays VFL and gets a run under his belt to then be able to come in following week

4 Likes

If no crowds allowed, let’s play it at Metricon. :smirk:

giphy (1)

1 Like

In: toughness

Out: softness

Bring the the mouth guards to training

In
Francis, Langford, Waterman

Out
Hooker, Ham, Zaharakis

8 Likes

In: Playing in VIC
Out: Playing home games in QLD

Idk why this bubbles me so much :sweat_smile:

C Hooker maybe but you wouldn’t want to see that.

In: Langford, Caldwell, Guelfi, Hird, Francis
Out: Zaka, Ham, Cutler, Tippa, Hooker

3 Likes

cue. in. rack. get it through your head, folks

give clarke a run over snelling
guelf in, ham sub

Doesn’t look like they have plans for us to come back to Melbourne

Snelling had 20 disposals at 85%, 6 tackles, 2 tackles inside 50, 21 pressure acts and ran 15.2km, only Heppell ran further. Why would you drop Snelling after that…

15 Likes

in:

1 Like

So
Out: Smith
In: whoevers left

Out: Shiel
In: Gleeson

Optimistically, I think we will play Eagles in WA first week of finals