Changes vs Blues

I follow Essendon but there’s this kid playing for North. Ben Jacobs. Apparently he is a “tagger” Whats a tagger?

Goddard literally tagged Oliver vs the Dees (and then rolled onto Jones in the 4th)

McGrath played very tight on Smith vs the Hawks (noted by Gerard Healey) and did a great job to half time

There are many things to critiscize our coaches about, but the “Woosha changes nothing” and “we don’t tag” are simply not true. The absolute irony is that the tagging comments stem from his use of Crowley in 2016 when he backed the kids to develop rather than trying to minimise the damage.

10 Likes

Bring in Fantasia, Guelfi, Redman, Clarke and Langford

If that’s too many changes, leave out Clarke for one more week

2 Likes

WE’RE SCREWED

3 Likes

boo, CLarke should be first selected…and theres no Long.

1 Like

The Norwegians now have the rain stopping Friday night, too. Confused.

EFA

BOM updates the forecast on its website at 4.20pm every day while other sites keep their forecasts constantly updated. Forecasts can move around a lot 5 days out. The rain is probably predicted to come earlier now and BOM may pick this up this arvo. That said, it will probably change again. Usually can’t rely on much until a couple of days out.

OUT: 8/5/2018 5 day BOM forecast
IN: Possibly the 9/5/2018 5 day BOM forecast

Out: injured
In: fit

4 Likes

I think exactly the same thing about Collingwood, Hawthorn and Adelaide.

I guess I’m luckier than most one of my needs has been fufilled.

So, I like most dont care anymore…I’ll focus in my Local footy team…go Sharks

1 Like

does it matter…the game is being played at Docklands

I planted my kale, silverbeet, cauliflower, bok choy and spinach last Sunday, so I’m looking forward to the rain.

4 Likes

Good thing the only injury in the vfl was Kyle’s ability to reach the KPIs

1 Like

:thinking: not sure if serious :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

well my fixture say docklands…but I checked and I was incorrect…and that never happens…except for this one time.

4 Likes

What a wasteful use of the MCG.

2 Likes

McNeice Hooker Ridley
McKenna Ambrose Saad

Mutch Clarke Parish

Begley Stewart Laverde
Fantasia Stringer Smith

Bellchambers Merrett McGrath

Goddard Hurley Heppell Guelfi

Or something like that, not actually sure of Begley’s availability/injury status but if he’s not ready to come in someone i’ve dropped gets a lifeline i guess, probably Zaka

Begley out for the season