Changes vs Blues

He is a sadiste. He and others want extended punishment for the club over the saga.

If the team had any pride or balls they will be like ā€œfark giving them their first winā€

This is where Sheedy needs to rev the boys up at traning this week he would be preaching that ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

1 Like

Yeah, that was after neither team had scored a goal for about 43 hours. It was a pretty amazing goal especially in the wet.

Campbell Brown said the same thing. Thinks Carlton will flog us and that Bolton has been ā€œlicking his lipsā€ in anticipation for this game. Thinks he rested Curnow and Marchbank just to ensure they were rested to thump the Bombers.

I appreciate the sentiment. But why the ā– ā– ā– ā–  should we need pumping up to beat the team last on the ladder without a win this season.

1 Like

Well fark John dosenā€™t seem able to get the team motivated.

Agreed. Therein lies half the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  problem.

I hope not cause Iā€™ve got my panic dollars on him!

1 Like

Out: Mark ā€œtoo complicatedā€ Neeld

In: Terry Daniher

1 Like

but we will do so with a team full of GOOD BLOKES. That has got to count for something surelyā€¦

what film are you seeing?

Apocalypse Now.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty worried about the weather, if itā€™s wet weā€™re screwed. Weā€™ll be too tall and have too many outside receivers fumbling a wet ball.

It really shouldnā€™t matter. It really, really shouldnā€™t matter. If we were anything like a well prepared and run football team/club, weather would mean nothing - except maybe a late selection change - which doesnā€™t happen either way anyway.

Life of the party - think Iā€™ll be in need of a good laugh and itā€™s supposed to be funny!! Should help ease the stress of this game.

1 Like

Anyone else feel like this game has come at the worst possible time?
I mean, if we were playing west coast at home or Geelong at the G iā€™d actually be confident in us bouncing back.
However, Carlton play such a stingy defensive style (Something we struggle against) and already being out of form i think this game will be very close.

1 Like

Weā€™ve been too tall and had too many outside receivers fumbling a dry ball.

1 Like

So is anyone going to be dropped?

kyle langford for not reaching vfl kpiā€™s

2 Likes

Oh boy!!!

Blitz meltdown in 3-2ā€¦