Changes vs Blues

VFL seconds, harsh but he will learn heaps. Accelerate the learnings so he is an elite AFL mid in no time

Two forced changes only :rage:

2 Likes

These are the worst changes since last week

5 Likes

Go ■■■■ yourself woosha!

1 Like

wow…just wow

how good would it be being a senior player at Essendon. No matter how bad you play you will never get dropped

4 Likes

What was the captain saying about making statements and players would be dropped?

Just fold the fucken club already.

1 Like

Worsfold has just about lost me

Fkn useless selections.

3 Likes

what 24 hours can do. yesterday you were a fan today. dead2u

2 Likes

whately can go suck a fat one

1 Like

you cant make this ■■■■ up or take this club ■■■■■■■ seriously atm

Thats just on a fkn daily basis. This is a whole gaggle of monkey rape for him.

Just about???

Jesus, I was at point by round 3. It’s nothing but taking the (piss) now.
This club has big, hairy flies all over it.
Wait until about 5 pm on Sat arvo… all hell will break lose…

I have followed this club for a thousand years and never have I felt so despondent. Myers gets a game on tired legs. Walla seems unfit. Langford runs his heart out in the twos yet cannot get a spot. We do not reward effort.

Sigh, he looked angry in his press conference today with Joe and i really thought, well hoped that something would change. But no. Game plan, same. Team, same. Losing again, same. Unless he has already decided and told X that we are tanking this year and its all a front im fkn over it.

Interested to see what the hawks crowd last week ranked in terms of usual against them, against Carlton this week will be the lowest EFC crowd in years.

At least start tanking like it’s 1993

The only positive about the team selection and if, and it is still an if, we get done on Saturday, at least, hopefully it accelerates the farkihg realisation on the part of our humble board members that the club administration somehow, somewhere have farked up big time.

Fuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!

aceman says it best.
stop turning up.
stop supporting bad decision after bad decision.
you are not supporting the club by supporting bad decisions, and allowing people to continue to make them without any consequence.

2 Likes