Changes vs Blues

You would have to drop Daniher, farking surely.

I’d drop Myers.

I’d drop Hurley.

I’d drop McNeice

I’d drop Tippa

I’d drop Zaka

3 Likes

I’d also kick any players square in the groin should they hospital handball.

10 Likes

Out: players that make us lose every week
In: players that make us win

2 Likes

Don’t you even ■■■■■■■ think about losing this game

4 Likes

Out: Parish, McNeice, Tippa & Baguley
In: Clarke, Fantasia, Guelfi & Langford

B: Ambrose Hurley Saad
HB: McKenna Hooker McGrath
C: Zaharakis Heppell Smith
HF: Laverde Stewart Langford
F: Fantasia Daniher Stringer
R: Bellchambers Clarke Zerrett

I/C: Goddard Guelfi Myers Mutch

EDIT: I don’t know. Who cares.

1 Like

If there is no change of attitude, we are every chance to lose to a club that we should never lose to. It seems like too few of the players seem to care that we are in the state that we are in. They still get paid, no matter how little commitment they make.

Not bothering with them next week, they will lose to carlton just like we’ve predicted all season.

I’d honestly rather attend us play GWS Sunday twilight at Etihad next week than watch this team go to fkn water and disintegrate against another inferior opposition.

Senior players, Dodoro and coaching staff all have blood on there hands.

3 Likes

Out: Tippa, Daniher, Stringer

In: Ridley, Guelfi, Fantasia

1 Like

So obvious Stringer doesn’t give a ■■■■

I do aswell because the club don’t give a rats about us paying supporters giving our hard earned to them.

I reckon this is a must lose game if we win it, nothing will change. We lose and shut hits the fan and hopefully people get sacked / dropped.

Zaka has always been a pretty boy player, nobody should be surprised as he has always been a front runner.

Not a defensive bone in his body

3 Likes

Out: whoever
In: Lonergan

147762-carrazzo

20 Likes

Curnow is going to make MINCE of our backline.

2 Likes

Bad day today but over the last couple of weeks he has been ok IMO. The least of our problems

2 Likes

I was relying on our clubs strong leadership to help him maintain focus and a positive attitude.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fark me.

1 Like

In Solomon, McVeigh, Wallis, JJ, MJ

Out front runners

3 Likes

Quoting myself…

14 Likes

I ask of only 1 thing! GIVE POOR TIPPA A WEEKS REST. the poor bugger is so clearly carrying that knee. So some compassion selection committee ! Put SKIPWORTH in his place for the week cause as has been the case for the past 3 yrs he is doing FK ALL IN THE COACHES BOX

2 Likes