Changes vs Blues

Very generous to Hurley there.

F[quote=“Bomb_Doe, post:54, topic:12898, full:true”]
Out: whoever

In: Lonergan
[/quote]

IMO Big Head gets EFC Life Membership for that tackle alone + the absolute meltdown it caused on Tanking Carlscum

Saad - Hartley - McG
Someone - Ambrose - Conor
Parish - Smith - The
Walla - Stewart - Stringer
RAZ - Joe - Someone else
TBell - Zerrett - Zaka
LAV - Clarke - Mutch - Guelfi

I don’t know what ins and outs make this but this is what I want.

Worsfold said today that there’s nothing physically wrong with Tippa.

And he also said pigs can fly
Just watch him! He is struggling with his 2nd efforts and his speed has been nearly non exsistant

Out: Tippa, Myers, McNiece, Daniher, Baguley
In: Fantasia, Guelfi, Clarke, Hartley, Dea

Hooked goes forward. Daniher to kick 1.17 in the VFL

1 Like

You can articulate our feelings like no other.

2 Likes

Oh I believe you. But if Worsfold is saying there isn’t anything wrong with him, I can’t see them resting or dropping him.

Going to lose the last game we played we just scraped over the line and they didn’t have Cripps playing.

I agree with this exactly. Joe won’t be dropped though. This has to be the week for Tippa to be sent back to the VFL.
I expect the only change will be Mutch out for Guelfi to give him a rest after playing two games. Cause yeah that’s what we do.
40 point loss to Carlton who will list 100 tackle and about 500 pressure acts to ensure they are the team to bury our 2018 for good.
At least

SUGGESTION
Out: Players who make us lose
In: Players who make us win

REALITY
Out: Players who make us lose
In: Players who make us lose

Out: Skipworth as mids coach
In: Diesel to belt his old club

Out Mutch
In Zantuck

1 Like

That was the catalyst for Carlton beating us the first game didn’t like how he said “let’s belt the Blues”

Carlton will be up for this. They will know this is their big chance to get a win and embarrass us.

If we lose this… I don’t even want to think about what will happen

1 Like

Blues showing more heart and they have some sort of structure today. We will be below them in the ladder

I’m watching Carlton now. Their structures and disposal is pretty good. They won’t just beat us next week, they will dead set torch us.

Their skills are not great. We all know Levi can’t kick for ■■■■ at the G.

At least in 2016 we knew we wouldn’t have a chance. This year we were mislead beyond belief! Record membership resulted!
With the results we have put up this year, the team is full of players we like but also opposition players know they can sit back and wait for us to crumble and make mistakes.
Need to get tough! Shave all heads and start playing with some grunt! No one is intimidated by anyone of our players! Proud club in a shambles at the moment!

Yes
But
Out Joe ( rest)
In
Smack