Changes vs Dees - Short turnaround

won’t happen

Out: Baby, Bathwater
In: All the kids.

2 Likes

It’s got nothing to do with the sanctions. Would you rather the club be in the state it was during the saga? It’s an amazing feat the club still exists. Woosha will cop some heat, and rightfully so. The team is average - sure. But I’m not being called a cheat by randoms in the street for supporting a team. The club isnt in and out of court. Players want to be there. Players aren’t in legal action against the club.

This is easy street compared to 3-4 years ago.

7 Likes

Out: Begley, Green, Fantasia
In: Mutch, Langford, J Merrett

We have maybe 5 guys on the list that still get regular games from the saga?

What excuses the other 18 guys from putting up putrid performances?

How about the putrid performances pre saga 2006-2012? That must be the sagas fault right?

The saga has run it’s course and cannot be blamed for putrid efforts on the field any more.

The players took a settlement package and are electing to be employed as professional athletes. It’s about time they acted like it.

1 Like

Do we need to name a squad tomorrow??

1 Like

Blonde chick at Royal today ?

1 Like

Faaark

1 Like

Mate your surprise at my comment makes me think your actually one of the players.
It’s the same attitude the players carry in week in week out, thinking that they’re actually better than what they are.

I was on the wing and on the frothies. Might have missed that. Makes more sense now.

no changes for mine.

1 Like

Didn’t we try to make Milkshake a midfielder?

The most important change that needs to be made are for the 50,000+ Essendon supporters who turn up religiously every round to stay home this week.
Let the team kick backwards and sideways in front of 6,000 Melbourne supporters for the afternoon.

5 Likes

Clarke, Redman, Thatcher, Francis, Laverde, Langford, Mutch, Guelfi, Begley, Ridley

All these kids need to play some senior footy for the remainder of the season, not all at once but we need to blood some youngsters.

But knowing this ■■■■ stain club it’ll be round 19, we’ve won 4 games for the year and we’ll be lining up with the same 22 that played today

2 Likes

I’ve never said this before but after today i dont give a single ■■■■ what we do next week.

Its clear the players dont give a ■■■■
Its clear the club don’t give a ■■■■

Why should i

6 Likes

You are right - it can’t!

All I’m saying as today is nowhere the low point of the club. That was the saga by a very wide margin.

We are arguing about plan a and plan b, not thymosin a and thymosin b.

4 Likes

IN: Clarke, Langford, Mutch, Laverde
OUT: Begley, Green, Baguley, Myers

B: McGrath, Hurley, Hartley
HB: Saad, Hooker, Goddard
C: Zaharakis, Heppell, Smith
HF: J.Merrett, Daniher, Stringer
F: Langford, Stewart, McDonald-Tipungwuti
R: Bellchambers, Parish, Z.Merrett
INT: Clarke, Mutch, Laverde, Guelfi

Time for some youth. Pick and stick with Langford, give him a 4-5 week run in the team. We just need some hard at it players in the middle. Clarke deserves a chance due to weight of numbers in the VFL. Lav has played some games in the VFL and should be right to go. Mutch is one we should get a look at. Today was unacceptable, time to blood some blokes who will give a damn and give us some energy in the contest.

1 Like

Based on the changes we’ve seen from the coaches in the past I’m expecting Guelfi will be the only omitted player this week

Back them in to turn their form around blah blah

1 Like

Bellchambers and Myers will be rested this week, with green and begley out injured that’s 4 changes.
Would like to see luey, Clarke, Langford and raz as the ins.

4 is enough changes, green going down gives jerrett Another chance

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve got it in me to go watch Essendon play for a little bit. I was certain I’d have a break after the Doggies game, but thought I’d give it another go for Port.

I honestly don’t have the care factor right now to spend my time watching the team play on Sunday. I don’t actually think we’ll win and I don’t think anything will actually change.

I’m now irrationally ■■■■■■ off that McKenna got himself suspended. We needed the likes of him today.

And Ambrose too for that matter. Know that he’s competing with Hartley for a spot. But I’d rather he take Baguely’s position to be honest.

1 Like